October 06, 2024, 12:27:33 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wii Disc Drive

Started by Himu, January 19, 2009, 02:16:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

I don't know if it has always done this, but I'm positive the disc drive got really loud.  It sounds like my hair dryer almost. |:

My game works fine, but the sound is so annoying and even the game cant drown out the loud humming noise.  Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?  Is there anyway to fix it? huhdoodame;

Kalahari Inkantation

My Wii has the same problem. I guess I could send it to Nintendo to be repaired, but I'm too lazy to ship it to them. akudood;

Himu

Quote from: TECTRINKET on January 19, 2009, 02:18:18 PM
My Wii has the same problem. I guess I could send it to Nintendo to be repaired, but I'm too lazy to ship it to them. akudood;
I'm afraid I'll lose all the data that can't copy over to an SD card. akudood;

Also gamecube games work fine and all the other wii games make noise too.

strongbad

It happens to a lot of people. I remember reading that nothing bad can come of it, except of how annoying it is.
Idk i might be wrong

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Pancake Paraphilia on January 19, 2009, 02:16:10 PM
I don't know if it has always done this, but I'm positive the disc drive got really loud.  It sounds like my hair dryer almost. |:

My game works fine, but the sound is so annoying and even the game cant drown out the loud humming noise.  Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?  Is there anyway to fix it? huhdoodame;

when I first booted it up it was kinda loud, but now it's quiet.

Send it in if you are worried about it.

Oh

Sell it and buy yourself a gamecube.

mario583

Bolivian Army

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Go Up