October 06, 2024, 12:14:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What 2009 releases are you looking forward to?

Started by strongbad, January 18, 2009, 01:04:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 01:43:15 PM
i'm hoping re5 is buggy as shit and completely unplayable

What the fuck is your problem?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Desert Wrench on January 18, 2009, 03:43:46 PM
What the fuck is your problem?
Too many bastards getting overexcited for a game from a mediocre series ;)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Pyrate

Kalahari Inkantation

Tomboh

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 03:44:49 PM
most of the series is mediocre, but RE4 is good, and RE5 will be like RE4

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 03:44:49 PM
WHY IS HE STILL ALLOWED TO POST HERE

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Camtaro. on January 18, 2009, 05:02:22 PM
WHY IS HE STILL ALLOWED TO POST HERE
because i own and play more games than any of you and speak only truths

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 05:05:54 PM
because i own and play more games than any of you and speak only truths
Considering you only play old sega consoles you don't play the most games.
And your opinions are shitty and you just need to shut the fuck up.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 05:07:48 PM
Considering you only play old sega consoles you don't play the most games.
And your opinions are shitty and you just need to shut the fuck up.
Sega games only compose about 20% of my library.

you're the ones that like the 360, not me goonish

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 05:10:09 PM
Sega games only compose about 20% of my library.

you're the ones that like the 360, not me goonish
I like the 360 because it's the best console this generation. Maybe that's because the Wii sucks shit and the PS3 has hardly any good games that would make me want to purchase it.
Maybe you should actually play the damn thing before you start spewing out "olol 360 sux because i hasnt played it b4" in all your posts on this board.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 05:14:22 PM
I like the 360 because it's the best console this generation. Maybe that's because the Wii sucks shit and the PS3 has hardly any good games that would make me want to purchase it.
Maybe you should actually play the damn thing before you start spewing out "olol 360 sux because i hasnt played it b4" in all your posts on this board.
The PS3 has every single good game the 360 has and more. goonish

aside from ikaruga, but the dreamcast and gamecube had it before the 360

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 18, 2009, 05:15:36 PM
The PS3 has every single good game the 360 has and more. goonish

aside from ikaruga, but the dreamcast and gamecube had it before the 360
I meant exclusives but whatever.  bassir;
Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet are the only games I would ever want to play on the PS3. Not worth buying it.

Placebo Headwound

Can we stop having the same argument again?

Seriously, you two have this argument ever fucking thread. doodhuh;

Claquesous

Quote from: David on January 18, 2009, 01:04:31 PM
Custom battler Bomberman

Oh man I remember trying to collect all those things you used to customize Bomberman in Bomberman 64. It never would save though, I think I needed a memory card or something. I'll definitely look into this.

Anyway,

Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Deadly Creatures
Monster Hunter 3
Valkyrie Profile DS
Fatal Frame 4
Archaic Sealed Heat, if it ever comes out
World Destruction

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Go Up