October 06, 2024, 12:21:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What 2009 releases are you looking forward to?

Started by strongbad, January 18, 2009, 01:04:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

January 18, 2009, 01:04:31 PM Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 01:32:36 PM by David
All I have is:
Custom battler Bomberman
http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/custombattlerbomberman/index.html
Said to be the sequel to Bomberman TOURNAMENT on GBA, which was amazing, and the customization with online should be pretty great. I think it's out next month in Europe or something.

Puzzle Quest Galatrix
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactrix
Sequel to one of my favorite DS games, Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords, with a twist. Looks more like Hexic than Bejeweled, but still looks awesome

I still need to buy a lot of Q4 2008 games that I missed out on, like GoW2, L4D, Mirrors Edge, Dead Space, and Farcry 2. It seems like the only game I picked up during that craze was Fallout 3, which my brother playing more than I did.

Geno

RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

David, are you a Bomberman fan too?  giggle;

Also, I haven't really payed attention to any 2009 Announcements, so I don't know. I'll have to tell you as the year goes on.

Geno

Quote from: Mr. Strong on January 18, 2009, 01:12:31 PM
David, are you a Bomberman fan too?  giggle;

Also, I haven't really payed attention to any 2009 Announcements, so I don't know. I'll have to tell you as the year goes on.
Bomberman sucks ever Bomberman: Generations  saddood;
OH GOD I WANNA PLAY BOMBERMAN: TOURNAMENT FOR THE GBA leferdgerger
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 01:15:26 PM
Bomberman sucks ever Bomberman: Generations  saddood;
OH GOD I WANNA PLAY BOMBERMAN: TOURNAMENT FOR THE GBA leferdgerger

Bomberman tournament is what I meant
The custom bomberman game is the sequel to BOMBERMAN TOURNAMENT.
So it will be fun.

And yeah I forgot about Re5

Geno

Quote from: David on January 18, 2009, 01:19:58 PM
Bomberman tournament is what I meant
The custom bomberman game is the sequel to BOMBERMAN TOURNAMENT.
So it will be fun.

And yeah I forgot about Re5
oh god holy shit I want ittt

I should try and see if they have Bomberman: Tournament at Gamestop today.

Wrench

Madworld
The Conduit
Resident Evil 5 (BEGGING FOR WII VERSION)

Geno

Quote from: Desert Wrench on January 18, 2009, 01:22:30 PM
Resident Evil 5 (BEGGING FOR WII VERSION)
It's not going to happen. The Wii couldn't handle it even if it was put into 2 disks like RE4 was on the cube.
It will most likely be on the PC though. Or you could just get a 360  giggle;

Wrench

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 01:24:49 PM
It's not going to happen. The Wii couldn't handle it even if it was put into 2 disks like RE4 was on the cube.
It will most likely be on the PC though. Or you could just get a 360  giggle;

Wrong. http://revoeyes.blogspot.com/2008/04/resident-evil-5-wii-capcom-has-no.html

It is coming. Look to the bottom of the article.

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: Desert Wrench on January 18, 2009, 01:25:46 PM
Wrong. http://revoeyes.blogspot.com/2008/04/resident-evil-5-wii-capcom-has-no.html

It is coming. Look to the bottom of the article.
Too bad the online play will be shit otherwise I would rather get it on the Wii.

strongbad

I'd get it on xbox for achievements and beautiful graphics. The wii one has potential, since they did such a great job with Re4 on wii.

Thyme

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 01:10:11 PM
RESIDENT FUCKING EVIL 5

Je seconde. hocuspocus;

Also: Bayonetta, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Heavy Rain, Prototype, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (40 games wtf :O) and... well, one can hope, God of War III.

ncba93ivyase

i'm hoping re5 is buggy as shit and completely unplayable

And nothing good in 2009 as far as I can see.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Josh

Go Up