October 06, 2024, 12:18:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Some things that bother me...

Started by NOA_Haunted, January 17, 2009, 08:51:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

Sega keeps mass producing shitty Sonics one after another. Seriously, does Sonic really need a sword? Or, be in a world that looks like it would be involved with some kind of RPG? What happened to Dr. Eggman? He was a good final boss, so what if it got old beating the same boss every game, but still a Dark Knight?

One of my favorite series is pretty much dead; the Star Wars Battlefront series. The third game which was almost complete got cancelled. I believe from what I have heard.  :(

StarPilot

Don't I know it. My first ever console game was Sonic 2, and I must've played it for thousands of hours. Never beat it as a kid, but I have beaten it when I got the Mega Collection for GCN. The Adventure games were alright considering they were made in the early days of 3D platforming, but now they don't even seem to try to give them quality.

They never fucking seem to fix the camera bugs, there's no option to change how to pan the camera (most of the time both axis are inverted, fuck), and they keep adding silly gimmicks which leads them further astray from the fast paced and well designed levels of the early games. I tried some of the stuff after the Adventure games (Heroes and 2006), and after playing them I don't think I'm going to buy (or rent) another Sonic game again.

strongbad

I wish they would have released Battle Front 3 instead of LoTR Conquest.

Geno

Quote from: David on January 17, 2009, 09:10:28 PM
I wish they would have released Battle Front 3 instead of LoTR Conquest.
Well since BF3 was just announced... I don't see a problem
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 17, 2009, 09:21:45 PM

If they would have worked on BF3 instead of LoTR, then we would have it by now. I don't want to wait for BF3 :(

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 17, 2009, 09:21:45 PM
Wait it's announced now?

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

The spy who loves you

they've been making half assed sonic game after half assed sonic game for a while

but i heard the sonic rpg was good

anyways i just wish unleashed was a normal sonic game because the day levels were fantastic

they're raping my childhood :(

Geno

Quote from: Vegeta on January 18, 2009, 08:53:57 AM
All I see is rumored still...
We have concept art leaked and gameplay footage. I think that's good enough.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 18, 2009, 01:01:51 PM
We have concept art leaked and gameplay footage. I think that's good enough.
Did you not read the article on IGN?

Geno

Quote from: Vegeta on January 18, 2009, 07:19:38 PM
Did you not read the article on IGN?
The only thing I pay attention to on IGN is the Babe of the Day

strongbad

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up