October 06, 2024, 12:16:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow, what the fuck.

Started by hotlikesauce., January 15, 2009, 07:41:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

So I'm 1v1'ing this kid, even after I told I don't want to fucking 1v1 him, and he beats me 25 - 12.

After he starts talking shit, I'm like "Fuck you, let's go again fucker". So we go again, and he's red barring the whole time, and he grenades me out, 25-24. And then he starts talking shit again.

ITT Fucktards you meet in Xbox LIVE.

Wrench

strongbad

Quote from: Kevin on January 15, 2009, 07:41:41 PM
So I'm 1v1'ing this kid, even after I told I don't want to fucking 1v1 him, and he beats me 25 - 12.

After he starts talking shit, I'm like "Fuck you, let's go again fucker". So we go again, and he's red barring the whole time, and he grenades me out, 25-24. And then he starts talking shit again.

ITT Fucktards you meet in Xbox LIVE.

Wow you must suck.

mario583

Cookie

You never said what game this is, I'm just going to assume it's Halo 3 and you suck really bad at it Mippo.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tomboh

live is always filled with dat shit

Hermione Granger

uh

the whole gears community

YAH GABAGE YAH GABAGE BITCH

Geno

Quote from: Hermione Granger on January 16, 2009, 01:16:44 PM
uh

the whole gears community

YAH GABAGE YAH GABAGE BITCH
Halo is much worse  >.<
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hermione Granger

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 16, 2009, 01:19:24 PM
Halo is much worse  >.<
not rryy

sure you don't get as much 12 year olds on gears but there are so many moar ashsoels

Bolivian Army

everyone on the 360 TF2 is quite polite

with a few notable exceptions

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Placebo Headwound

The only time I've ever run into anyone who legitimately pissed me off on Live before was on Soul Calibur 4 who got pissed at me because he was getting his ass kicked and I kept using low moves so he kept getting tripped. I pretty much told him to go fuck himself and learn to block and use his character correctly. n_u

I usually have my mic off when playing most online shooters so I don't have to deal with that shit.

Martin

Quote from: Brooks on January 16, 2009, 01:21:22 PM
everyone on the 360 TF2 is quite polite

with a few notable exceptions
Oh yeah! High five!

with our penises

Go Up