October 03, 2024, 10:14:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god, I am really screwed

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 15, 2009, 12:51:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezloļŗ•

keep a journal and write every 30 or so minutes on your status
:)

Feynman

Bring a sawed off Remington 870 shotgun and say "YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU MESSIN' WITH? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD!"

Selkie

Quote from: Bassir on January 15, 2009, 06:27:19 PM
Bring a sawed off Remington 870 shotgun and say "YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU MESSIN' WITH? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD!"

I actually laughed at something Bassir said.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 15, 2009, 06:18:49 PM
She keeps naked photos of herself on her camera and shows them to everyone she meets. Seriously.
Is it really that boring in the south? doodhuh;

Martin

Quote from: Selkie224 on January 15, 2009, 06:20:10 PM
I bet her vagina looks like a roast beef sandwich.

Vaginas: Great taste, less filling.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Thief888 on January 16, 2009, 01:46:17 PM
Is it really that boring in the south? doodhuh;
Points of interest in Clarksville: about 7 Walmarts within a 5 mile radius of my house. thumbup;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 16, 2009, 02:22:04 PM
Points of interest in Clarksville: about 7 Walmarts within a 5 mile radius of my house. thumbup;

I don't think I've ever seen a Walmart in my life. doodhuh;

My friend told me people would just go hang out at Walmart to pass time in the south. n_u

Hiro

Martin

Claquesous

loling like mad at Selkie's posts. I completely disagree. I don't care who it is, girl or boy, you don't let someone yell in your ear. Do something about it.

"grabbing her arm is going to far". Uh. I really don't see how.

[hedy]Zidone

Paul

Slim

So are you dead yet or what?
Damn it, the suspense is killing me. akudood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Bassir on January 15, 2009, 06:27:19 PM

i love that guy so much

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on January 16, 2009, 03:29:45 PM
loling like mad at Selkie's posts. I completely disagree. I don't care who it is, girl or boy, you don't let someone yell in your ear. Do something about it.

"grabbing her arm is going to far". Uh. I really don't see how.
as always, claquesous knows what's up :|

But my brotato dragged me down to the office and we looked at evidence on the camera and everything so I'm safe. All I'll have to do is sign a contract on monday saying I have to leave them all alone or I'm kicked out of the school, and they'll all have to sign similar contracts except the guys could be arrested if they break it.

but yeah there should be nothing to worry about

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up