October 06, 2024, 10:21:34 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PROTECT DA CHILDREN!!!

Started by Geno, January 13, 2009, 06:25:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

lol the guy is black and is taking away racial stereotypes.

fucking nigger

Lotos

I'll just curse online enough for all of NY

My friend said it perfectly

Quote<removed> (9:28:50 PM): FUCK
<removed> (9:29:01 PM): why are politicians always picking on the fucking video games
<removed> (9:29:10 PM): we have a motherfucking economy to fix dickbags

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh

It'll be the day when I listen to a nigger.

Classic

I don't get it. Aren't black people the ones that invented violence?

Geno

Quote from: COCOA TAPIOCA on January 13, 2009, 07:03:56 PM
I don't get it. Aren't black people the ones that invented violence?
No. That statement was racist and offensive. Please leave sir.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Don't we already have something called the ESRB and stores that don't let minors buy M+ games for this reason?

Really, the dumb parents would still buy the games for their retarded kids, so is it really going to solve anything?

StarPilot

So when will lawmakers notice the rating labels put on game boxes? We don't need more laws about selling video games with certain ratings, we need to get people to actually pay attention to them. Maybe some giant poster (movie poster size?) that explains the ratings in clear view of potential buyers would be a start.

Geno

Geno

This really didn't need to be moved

StarPilot

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 16, 2009, 12:38:31 PM
http://www.gamepolitics.com/2009/01/15/south-carolina-bill-would-outlaw-profanity

also lol at this
Lawmaker: "Bill of Rights? Never heard of it." baddood;

There are also some words some people consider profane while others wouldn't, huge grey area right there.

Go Up