September 29, 2024, 09:27:19 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Sure is a lot of drama for a silly internet forum.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Classic

It's not loading for me.

Did he pull the plug?  O_0

keatsta

looks like the arteries are clogged with rich creamery butter.

StarPilot

Quote from: ClassicTyler on February 07, 2009, 11:16:11 AM
It's not loading for me.

Did he pull the plug?  O_0
And here I thought I was the only one. akudood;

Daddy

Classic

Quote from: StarPilot on February 07, 2009, 11:17:19 AM
And here I thought I was the only one. akudood;

Well, I thought he may have banned me or denied my account's privilege.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Daddy

It looks like he killed the server and not the domain.

Xboxdead is down too.

Ezloﺕ

outsider? outsider!?!?

OUTSIDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
:)

Lance Corporal Atlas

Quote from: Raekewn on February 07, 2009, 10:56:53 AM
Who's on BA's account?

That would be me.

Oh well, I never got to post my rant so I'll shit it out here.
Warning, the following post has been made by Lance Corporal Atlas. Brooks gave m his pass awhile ago for something like this. If you really can't deal with someone showing how stupid your actions are, then by all means delete this and this ip so I can't get on anymore.

Quote from: The USS Eauxver the Rainbeaux on February 07, 2009, 10:56:50 AM
Don't give yourself that much credit.

Right here, this shows what you think of Outsider. Nothing. You said I didn't give a shit about anything? You don't get it, you're an elitist moron who thinks he's a fucking forum! What I did wasn't stupid and it didn't warrant a ban. I wanted to help Outsider, not you. I talked shit about you, not Outsider. I wanted to help the forum when you were being an idiot, plain and simple. I wanted to help it, you're killing it. And now you say that we don't matter and you can do whatever you want. It's you that doesn't give a shit about us.

Outsider has never been this way. It's always had admins that didn't have to use mass propaganda and threaten people to be considered cool due to a fragile ego. They would act cool, not like Nsider. You're supposedly trying to change Outsider, but it's only for your own greedy needs. If someone flames another person, who gives a shit? Certainly not you! If someone says something to you then there's hell to pay! You mindlessly delete accounts and you just demoted Glad when he thoughtfully disagreed with you! You're saying I don't give a shit about anything when you're the one altering Outsider to the way you want it. All because you can't even take a joke. You're fat, accept it. Don't go IP banning people for something as trivial as that.

Now, it would be okay if you made a few mistakes, that's okay. But when you constantly do this and act like you're the one being victimized, it's just laughable. You were threatening members at Boyah, so JMV justly banned you for the sake of others, and only for a week. You go off threatening him to do what you want. Then he writes a cognitive and well thought out post responding to your irrational demand. You respond with a non sequtor phrase that doesn't even counter his points and say "I didn't ask, I demanded". You then proceed to delete him and his post. That's all you can do. If you think your actions are so just why can't you give any reasoning that a two-year old wouldn't say. "he was calling me fat!" "they wouldnt listen to me when i said stop" "i wanted him to make me something but he didnt" "i thought something was cool but he didnt" In this context it's something you would hear from a whiny child. Give it proper grammar and make a few of the key words italicized and it's a doppleganger of your post history.
And you know what, as I'm writing this Alan-esque rant about how much this place now sucks, I've realized the true repercussions of what you've done. This place is Nsider. Touch the staff and you're dead. Illogical rules. Taking away boards and privileges people enjoyed. Helping the staff and letting the members burn. You're ruining this place, and your only response is that if people don't like what you're doing they can leave. The only problem is that this place was here before you. And back then it was cool, it was mysterious, it was fun. You came into power and ruined that. You can't walk over to someone's sand castle, screw it up, and say to go build a new sand castle if they don't like it. Yes, Karel put you in charge, but being in charge isn't supposed to make you some sort of dictator.
And you know what, I'm done ranting. You'll inevitably respond to this with maybe a sentence or two after skimming over the first paragraph, then delete this post and IP ban Brooks despite what I said earlier, and me saying this may very well entice you to do it even more as you'll think it will be exceedingly clever to quote this last paragraph and say, "Hey, that's a good idea, that's exactly what I'll do."

[REDACTED]

lance you're better off talking to a wall
fido is banned
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Lance Corporal Atlas

Unban him so he can see this. akudood;

And flood his youtube videos.

rdl

Outsider is dead for everyone, right?

...Oh well. Did anyone else get a PM from PAK telling them to leave? She sent me one saying "Now make like a funny person and leave" and I was like "well, she thinks im funny, so that cant be sarcasm. so whats going on in here, am i next on fido's chopping block, or is everyone next on fido's chopping block"? akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Wandering Hiro on February 07, 2009, 11:35:44 AM
here's the idea:
why doesn't everyone just get the hell over outsider?
Shut up hiro.

keatsta

Go Up