October 02, 2024, 06:27:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Outsider refugee thread.

Started by Daddy, January 13, 2009, 05:38:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lance Corporal Atlas

Quote from: Slim on February 06, 2009, 02:43:27 PM
You're separating them into two categories? rofl

OW OW OW

oh hold on a sec papa my games in half an hour

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 06, 2009, 02:06:21 PM
reaper might still be

Quote from: reefer on September 30, 2008, 08:51:57 PM
I'd like to point out that Jimmyv is the top administrator here and anything he says goes. If you wish to complain about something please do not instant message, call, or text him or I. If you do, it better be good. Complaining about Boyah should be only on Boyah.

Use threads or privately message the admin you wish to speak to.

Notice that I said Jimmyv is the head admin here, not I. Though I created Boyah I'd like to give all power to him, except the power reserved for Russel (or whatever we may call him in the future) because he is hosting our website.

Thanks.

akudood;

Veal

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on February 06, 2009, 02:45:41 PM
OW OW OW

oh hold on a sec papa my games in half an hour

more like: "you weren't a total pussy at the game today son. but you are in my way so hold still."

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

guff

Phydeaux

Quote from: ø Lance * Corporal * Atlas ø on February 06, 2009, 02:03:02 PM
At least whoever the hell your root admin is isn't a nonsensical lard pile of idiocy.
Oh, man. You just posted this today?

The day after you send me a PM like this?

QuoteTHis may come across as rather awkward, but could you give me MOD status on the RP Board?

I think it would be cool if the RP would actually get organized, and a large majority of people treat it like a joke. Sloppy had unofficial(or official, I forget) control over everything and it got nowhere really, because he mostly treated it like a joke.

If we actually mad a game, it may just attract some new members, and entertain the current ones at the very least(increase in activity no matter what).

So if you Local Mod me there, there's a chance the game just might get done, in which case it's a win for you. If the game doesn't go anywhere, it doesn't matter at all, resulting in a nothing. So a win or neutral is a pretty good option right now.

I dunno', I just want to liven up this place, and this seems like a good way.

You don't care about shit.

I'd let it pass if this was, a) the first time you pulled shit like this or b) didn't do it within 24 fucking hours of each other, but really, how fucking stupid do you think I am.

Kiss your account goodbye.

ncba93ivyase

I think I'm liking fiducks again.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

strongbad

Aww I was expecting a triangle when I opened this thread.
I guess I'll go back to work now ;-;

Phydeaux

psychopickle

Phydeaux

[REDACTED]

2/6/09: Lance * Corporal * Atlas

Offense: Applying for Outsider modship, and then turning around attacking forum leadership.

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,43464.90.html

Duration: Indefinite, permanent deletion.
rofl
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Phydeaux

Quote from: Ethereal on February 06, 2009, 05:57:56 PM
2/6/09: Lance * Corporal * Atlas

Offense: Applying for Outsider modship, and then turning around attacking forum leadership.

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,43464.90.html

Duration: Indefinite, permanent deletion.
rofl

i kno, rite. I was wondering when I was going to give that thread a workout.

MAN I AM EXHAUSTED

psychopickle

phy i think this is the first time in this whole fiasco you've done something i really just don't agree with

take that however you like.

Veal

Go Up