October 03, 2024, 09:31:10 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Reccomend me some music

Started by strongbad, January 12, 2009, 10:38:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 13, 2009, 05:12:55 PM
I really don't pay attention to newer bands considering the majority of them suck arse

You're missing out on a lot.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Lozal

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 13, 2009, 06:03:20 PM
Not from what I've heard.  :(
Oh, believe me.

Also, if you guys are going to try out Dream Theater, I have another recommendation. I really like the album Systematic Chaos, but I know others don't. I don't know how the rest of you feel about it, but I love it.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

YPrrrr

I really don't like Dream Theater... sounded like something I would, but alas...
Quote from: David on January 13, 2009, 03:22:43 PM
I actually would love some techno. I've always wanted to get into that.
Ok, maybe I'll post some of that when I feel like looking up a bunch of it n_u

strongbad

Quote from: steal on January 13, 2009, 08:02:12 PM
once again geno proves proves that he's a musically ignorant FAGGOT

also yeah thirded the pinback recommendation, they're one of my favorite bands right now. i seem to be getting a lot of you guys into them.

And, they're a bit different than the bands you posted, but kind of in the same mindset, but I think you should check out Tool, specifically the AEnima album

Ok what's the best Pinback album googogo
I have alot of downloading to do n_u

Geno

Quote from: steal on January 13, 2009, 08:02:12 PM
once again geno proves proves that he's a musically ignorant FAGGOT
Sorry I'm stuck in the 70s to mid 90s
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 13, 2009, 10:30:37 PM
Sorry I'm stuck in the 70s to mid 90s

the 80s are quite possibly the worst era of rock music ever, obviously with a decent share of exceptions...but overall it was a pretty bad decade

i might even argue that the current rock scene has more to offer than the 80s does

Andrew1911

rapheal saadiq is some good shit

he sounds like he was frozen in time from motown in the 50s

Selkie

Yea get Scenes From A Memory. It's unbelievably over-the-top theatrical but that's really the entire fucking point.

Also, the Mars Volta. Of course they are practically the definition of over-the-top, but if you can look beyond that you will realize they are amazing. De-Loused in the Comatorium is the shit.

Houdini

Have you heard of Coldplay, they're pretty underground

Geno

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 14, 2009, 10:11:15 AM
the 80s are quite possibly the worst era of rock music ever, obviously with a decent share of exceptions...but overall it was a pretty bad decade

i might even argue that the current rock scene has more to offer than the 80s does
most of my favorite bands started in the 80s but yeah the 80s did kinda suck
I just don't like new bands because every single one I've heard is awful so I just try to ignore them.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno of Endor on January 14, 2009, 08:47:46 PM
most of my favorite bands started in the 80s but yeah the 80s did kinda suck
I just don't like new bands because every single one I've heard is awful so I just try to ignore them.
Hows about you stop listening to top 100 stations? n_u

Geno

Go Up