July 07, 2024, 08:22:55 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Revolution #9

Started by j o e i n c, January 12, 2009, 08:52:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

Samus Aran

Possibly the only time The Beatles were ever too experimental. It's a pretty weird excuse for a song.

Hiro

j o e i n c

i dont even have to be on durgs and that fucks me up man...

ogeeez

Houdini

Number nine

Number nine

Number nine

Number nine

Number nine

Samus Aran

By the way, I blame Yoko entirely.

sans culottes

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 14, 2009, 08:39:26 PM
By the way, I blame Yoko entirely.

Imagine what would happen if the Beatles never broke up. Still rather successful in the 70's and rather good albums followed by shit Beatles in the 80's, a comeback in the 90's, and a big buck world tour a few years ago.
I support BUSH

Hiro

Samus Aran

Quote from: coz on January 15, 2009, 01:20:20 PM
Imagine what would happen if the Beatles never broke up. Still rather successful in the 70's and rather good albums followed by shit Beatles in the 80's, a comeback in the 90's, and a big buck world tour a few years ago.

Okay, but I was talking about blaming Yoko for Revolution 9. Obviously I was exaggerating quite a bit since she only helped a little bit with the song...it was mostly John's doing.

Tomboh

Dullahan

Quote from: coz on January 15, 2009, 01:20:20 PM
Yeah, somehow I don't believe The Beatles would make a very good comeback if they went grunge.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sponge on January 16, 2009, 03:08:49 PM
Yeah, somehow I don't believe The Beatles would make a very good comeback if they went grunge.

Grunge was only a small part of the 90s. Perhaps you're forgetting that Britpop in fact made a comeback in the 90s?

Dullahan

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 16, 2009, 05:08:12 PM
Grunge was only a small part of the 90s. Perhaps you're forgetting that Britpop in fact made a comeback in the 90s?
Either way, I don't think they could have pulled it off. But that's only an estimation if they were still around. Judging by other bands that came out of that era.

Daddy

wait the 90s had more than gangsta rap and the macarena?

Samus Aran

Go Up