October 03, 2024, 08:22:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Unborn sucked. :|

Started by Josh, January 10, 2009, 07:47:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

I sat through The Unborn yesterday with a group of friends. It wasn't good OR scary. It was advertised as shit yourself scary, but the scary parts come in between the boring backstory parts, which take up 75% of the movie. The scary parts weren't even that bad, even worse they came in at the most obvious time. "lololol, its dark and i'm scared let me look in the mirror OH SHIT A POSESSED 4 YEAR OLD!!!"

Long story short, I wasn't satisfied. What do you guys think of the unborn?  doodhuh;

[spoiler]The only good part is when grandpa gets possessed by the dybbuk and he goes ape shit.[/spoiler]

Selkie

It still kind of gives me a cold sweat when I realize last night me and my friends were close to picking seeing this over Gran Torino.

Hiro

Why would you even expect it to be any good?  doodhuh;

Josh

Quote from: Hiro on January 10, 2009, 07:57:36 PM
Why would you even expect it to be any good?  doodhuh;
pfft fuck that shit man, I wanted to see bedtime stories.  madood;

i blame peer pressure.  :(

Hiro

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on January 10, 2009, 07:59:22 PM
pfft fuck that shit man, I wanted to see bedtime stories.  madood;

i blame peer pressure.  :(
Bedtime Sotries was really mediocre :\

Samus Aran

it's kind of pathetic when getting scared becomes a reason to spend money on seeing a movie

Josh

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 10, 2009, 08:04:30 PM
it's kind of pathetic when getting scared becomes a reason to spend money on seeing a movie
Then I guess it's a good thing that wasn't the reason I saw it.  doodthing;

Samus Aran

Quote from: The King's Royal Baker on January 10, 2009, 08:15:35 PM
Then I guess it's a good thing that wasn't the reason I saw it.  doodthing;

You sure made it seem like it was an important reason, sir.

Josh

Quote from: Paranoid Pancake on January 10, 2009, 08:16:04 PM
You sure made it seem like it was an important reason, sir.
That's because I expected to get scared, but it's not the most important factor. The fact that it wasn't scary only contributes to the fact that it sucked, but the main reason it sucked was the shitilly awful Auschwitz backstory.

Geno

Odette Yustman is really hot
And I heard she shows alot of camel toe
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Josh

Quote from: Geno on January 10, 2009, 09:32:26 PM
Odette Yustman is really hot
And I heard she shows alot of camel toe
This is true  baddood;

Oh

I thought it was hilarious, me and my friend knew it was going to be bad but we saw it to laugh at it.

Pyrate

I like how in one of the commercials it advertised, "WRITTEN BY ONE OF THE WRITERS FROM THE DARK KNIGHT".

Selkie

Quote from: Pyrate on January 11, 2009, 10:30:31 AM
I like how in one of the commercials it advertised, "WRITTEN BY ONE OF THE WRITERS FROM THE DARK KNIGHT".

lol

"INCLUDES A SCENE WITH THAT GUY WHO CROSSED THE STREET IN THAT ONE SCENE IN THE DARK KNIGHT"

Commander Fuckass

I wanna see Defiance friday  giggle;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up