October 03, 2024, 08:23:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Gran Torino

Started by sans culottes, January 03, 2009, 07:39:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

Was fucking amazing. All of you should see it.
I support BUSH

Dullahan

Seen it. It's pretty good.

Andrew1911

Looks like hilarious shit.

"GET OFF MY LAWN."

Gran Torino II

They took away his security check... Now, it's personal.

sans culottes

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 03, 2009, 09:25:29 PM
Looks like hilarious shit.

"GET OFF MY LAWN."

Gran Torino II

They took away his security check... Now, it's personal.

It may look like "Get Off My Lawn You Damn Kids: The Movie" but it's not. It's got a great story and it's pretty sad. Still, it does manage to be rather funny but you'll feel really bad for laughing. Clint's character is very, very racist yet a lot of times it's funny. You'll feel awful inside for laughing.
I support BUSH

Andrew1911

I heard he says about every racist term there is. Already sounds like a laugh riot.

just1more

I might see it on Friday. It looks awesome.  doodella;

me003

saw it, liked it. alright! n_u
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Det in F♯ Major

FILMED IN THE D, REPRESENT!
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

wawi

I'm going to see it this weekend. It was filmed at my brother's friend's house. ( The house of the character Clint Eastwood plays.)

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: This user is currently ignored. on January 08, 2009, 03:45:41 PM
I'm going to see it this weekend. It was filmed at my brother's friend's house. ( The house of the character Clint Eastwood plays.)

Are you taking me?  baddood;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

wawi

Det in F♯ Major

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 04, 2009, 01:06:21 AM
I heard he says about every racist term there is. Already sounds like a laugh riot.
"so a mexican, a jew, and a colored guy walk into a bar

"the bartender raises his head and says 'get the fuck out'"

Yeah, it's pretty good.

and 'gook' is thrown around everywhere

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

wawi

I just saw it. It was very good

just1more

January 09, 2009, 08:04:29 PM #14 Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 12:08:41 AM by Red Lightning
I just came back from seeing it. What an exceptional movie...  doodella;

"What are you spooks up to?"

Go Up