October 06, 2024, 10:25:00 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best 360 RPG?

Started by me003, January 02, 2009, 01:02:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

What's out my friends? Because I'm about to go to gamestop and get a game, and I want one that my brother doesn't already have because I can always borrow a game from his house, so that means I don't need Fallout 3 or Mass Effect.

So which of these are good;
Tales of Vesp.....>?
The Last Remnant
Eternal Sonata
and I saw some other square enix one...but I forgot what it was.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Lost Odyssey or Tales of Vesperia for sure

Blue dragon is pretty good too and it's only $10
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

there are like 5 JRPGs exclusive on the 360, while it is more than the PS3, all of them except for Tales of Vesperia pretty much suck.

NOA_Haunted

Hermione Granger

TALES OF VESPERIA

eternal sonata is too fucking hard

Cookie

I would go with Oblivion, I put like 300 hours in that game.

me003

Quote from: The Cookie Monster on January 03, 2009, 01:50:12 PM
I would go with Oblivion, I put like 300 hours in that game.
Yea I eventually  want Oblivion, but for now I just want a RPG like Tales of Vesp, or Eternal Sonata......which sounds even more intriguing if it's hard. 

Lost Odyssey  looks good too, but I can borrow that.

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 03, 2009, 06:16:40 AM
there are like 5 JRPGs exclusive on the 360, while it is more than the PS3, all of them except for Tales of Vesperia pretty much suck.

LOL I guess that's why I didn't hear any hype for the Last Remnant.
I'm going to go look for Tales of Vesp.....

new question though!!!

COD:WoW  or Gears2? ? ?  ?   Looking for the one with best online, because that's all that I will have to keep busy. I'm thinking COD because Nazi Zombies is badass.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Quote from: Methree on January 04, 2009, 02:59:28 PM
COD:WoW  or Gears2? ? ?  ?   Looking for the one with best online, because that's all that I will have to keep busy. I'm thinking COD because Nazi Zombies is badass.
Call of Duty: World of Warcraft sounds cool
But WaW isn't that great. Call of Duty 4 is much better.
Gears 2 hands down
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up