make a list of every console you own, and... (SHOCKING TWIST INSIDE)

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 02, 2009, 10:55:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Classic the GRUMPY HOMO on January 03, 2009, 03:34:06 PM
Already played Nuts and Bolts. Didn't really care for it.

Viva Pinata looks interesting...but is it my type of game?
brotip: get ikaruga off xbla

only thing worth getting for the 360, although it's already been on the gc and dc ;)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

NOA_Haunted

Tomboh

GCN: SSBM, fun game i put a ton of hours in and its fun with other people and stuff

Wii: smooth moves? idk not my favorite game, but its the best to use motion control

GB:mario 6 gold coins. def not the best mario game, but it was my first videogame i owned and its still a pretty cook platformer

GBC: pokemon crystal cuz i love pokemonz

GBA: FFTA because it rox and is a good rpg and gives a lot of playtime

DS: elite beat agents. not my favorite game on the DS but its the best to use the touchscreen and its fun and cool stuff

PC(?): starcraft cuz its the best srpg EVR

strongbad

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

Oh well uh

Gameboy: Pokemon Crystal
Gameboy Advance: Golden Sun
DS: I'm starting to think Chrono Trigger
PSP: Uh. Nothing really.
PC: Either Day of Defeat or World of Warcraft
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

KonohaShinobi

QuoteWii: Warioware Smooth Movies, because this shit system is nothing but minigame collections, so may as well go for the best.

haha

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 05, 2009, 10:14:20 AM
haha
movies lol
But he's right about the minigame thing. The Wii's full of shit minigames/sports games and Petz garbage.
very, very few titles stand out :'(

Go Up