make a list of every console you own, and... (SHOCKING TWIST INSIDE)

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 02, 2009, 10:55:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Quote from: Geno on January 02, 2009, 08:06:38 PM
I find this so depressing

Oh...that's just cause out of the 5 XBOX360 games I have, it's my favorite.  giggle;
I'm sure you'll like some other title.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Classic the GRUMPY HOMO on January 03, 2009, 08:07:33 AM
Oh...that's just cause out of the 5 XBOX360 games I have, it's my favorite.  giggle;
I'm sure you'll like some other title.

the point is to pick a game that gives the best overall look of what the system has

most games on the 360 are shooters of some sort goonish

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Classic

Quote from: Lawlz on January 03, 2009, 08:54:50 AM
the point is to pick a game that gives the best overall look of what the system has

most games on the 360 are shooters of some sort goonish

So...I should probably go delete the 360 section on my post, huh?

NOA_Haunted

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Gin

Xbox 360: Pick a shooter, any shooter, it doesn't matter which, they pretty much all have a superior pc version.

Original xbox: ??

DS: The World Ends with You, DS has some good rpgs, this is the best of them.

StarPilot

Genesis: Sonic 3 and Knuckles, really fun game, and the only one of the Sonic series where you could go Hyper. Vectorman gets an honorable mention for being an awesome sidescrolling shooter. Never beat it though.

N64: F-Zero X, downright fast and frentic. Large variety of vehicles, tracks, and difficulties. Not to mention the number of subtle references to other games like Mr.EAD and James McCloud.

Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. Great balance of platforming, puzzles, and fighting. Sailing was a little too open ended imo, since the distances between isles is so great that it'll take a while to reach your destination when you don't have cyclone control.

GameBoy: Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow. Grinding Training for hours on end to have a balanced team that can take on anything is downright addicting.

GameBoy Color: Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal. Same as Blue/Red/Yellow, except with twice the number of badges, an extra 100 Pokemon, and COLOR. Unfortunately many copies have a faulty battery that would die after a couple years, making it impossible to save. My Gold is like that.

GameBoy Advance: Golden Sun, either of them. They really pushed the limits of the hardware with this game. 4 characters per game that represent the 4 elements, numerous Djinn which could modify the skills of their wielders, and powerful summons that not only did large amounts of damage, but also looked great.

DS: Mario Kart DS. One of the games that launched Nintendo's WiFi service. 16 unique tracks, along with 16 "retro" tracks from previous installments. The game was limited to a maximum of 4 players online and a maximum of 20 playable tracks, unless you have an AR DS, which you can then select some tracks that are not normally playable online. Some of those tracks though are buggy, like Airship Fortress where all shells don't work for most of the track. Also, no I don't own a AR DS, but it was nice to play tracks other than the stock 20 online from time to time.

PS2: Persona 3. Who would've thought that a pistol shaped item fired at your head would allow you to summon your inner persona? Or that the local police department would sell you weapons like swords and brass knuckles? Or that most people are placed in coffins overnight when the creepy crawlies come out with them being oblivious to it? Good luck finding it though, limited print.

360: Ace Combat 6. 15 different military aircraft that you can fly, dozens of special weapons to blast your foes to bits, and graphics that look awesome (except the ground at low altitude). DLC is a bitch though, they nickle and dime you for virtually everything available for download.

Lotos

SNES - Donkey Kong Country 2
Nintendo 64 - Mario Party
GameCube - Super Smash Bros Melee
Wii - WarioWare Smooth Moves
GB - PokƃĀ©mon Red/Blue
GBA - Sonic Advance
DS - Animal Crossing: Wild World or WarioWare: Touched
PS2 - GTA: Vice City
Xbox - Halo

Geno

Quote from: Classic the GRUMPY HOMO on January 03, 2009, 08:55:42 AM
So...I should probably go delete the 360 section on my post, huh?
Or replace Beautiful Katamari with what you think is the best game on the console  akudood;
There are quite a few.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on January 03, 2009, 03:15:51 PM
Or replace Beautiful Katamari with what you think is the best game on the console  akudood;
There are quite a few.

Uh..............

Gears of War? :O

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: Geno on January 03, 2009, 03:26:47 PM
It's your opinion bitch

The only game I really enjoyed was Beautiful Katamari.
Tell you what...I'll just leave my 360 section out.
That way your better games will shine.  giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Classic the GRUMPY HOMO on January 03, 2009, 03:27:41 PM
The only game I really enjoyed was Beautiful Katamari.
Tell you what...I'll just leave my 360 section out.
That way your better games will shine.  giggle;
Play some more games on the 360

Viva Pinata 2 and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts go.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on January 03, 2009, 03:32:56 PM
Play some more games on the 360

Viva Pinata 2 and Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts go.

Already played Nuts and Bolts. Didn't really care for it.

Viva Pinata looks interesting...but is it my type of game?

Geno

Quote from: Classic the GRUMPY HOMO on January 03, 2009, 03:34:06 PM
Already played Nuts and Bolts. Didn't really care for it.

Viva Pinata looks interesting...but is it my type of game?
I'm assuming it is.
Since you seem to like those cutesy games
Also it's really really addicting.

Go Up