October 06, 2024, 12:16:56 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I have to send my Wii in to the shop...

Started by KonohaShinobi, January 01, 2009, 04:08:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

It has stopped reading discs for some reason, it started with Okami, but now it does not read any of them, even a recently purchased one: Animal Crossing city Folk, and even Wii Music.

anyone else ever have to send their Wii, or any console, in for repairs? Lose any data? Was your problem fixed? Did it take long?

Claquesous

Not a console, but I had to send in my DS to get the R button hinge fixed. It was one of the first batch DS Lites that had the cracked hinges, except mine didn't crack until half a year later. It came back fine, but now my R button rarely works anymore. I dunno if it's because of the previously cracked hinge or what.

As far as I remember it didn't take long. About a week and a half or something.

Commander Fuckass

I almost had to send in my PS3 but the good people at sony told me how to fix it without sending it in
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Santakefs on January 01, 2009, 04:13:27 PM
I almost had to send in my PS3 but the good people at sony told me how to fix it without sending it in

I'm not going to risk touching the inside of my Wii for fear of further damaging it

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 01, 2009, 04:14:26 PM
I'm not going to risk touching the inside of my Wii for fear of further damaging it
i didnt have to open up my PS3 to fix it bassir;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

I did, just cause the graphics card busted.

Nintendo transferred all my shop account info and stuff over.  giggle;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on January 01, 2009, 04:11:54 PM
Not a console, but I had to send in my DS to get the R button hinge fixed. It was one of the first batch DS Lites that had the cracked hinges, except mine didn't crack until half a year later. It came back fine, but now my R button rarely works anymore. I dunno if it's because of the previously cracked hinge or what.

As far as I remember it didn't take long. About a week and a half or something.
Mine cracked about two days before my parents were going on vacation to Pennsylvania, and a week before the warranty expired. I had to send it out the next day and had nothing to do for all those 2-3 weeks in PA. :'(

But the crack was actually my fault because a game made me rage so hard I started shaking my DS crazily and the screen was flapping around and went back too far and cracked the hinge.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Claquesous

Quote from: Lawlz on January 01, 2009, 09:10:31 PM
Mine cracked about two days before my parents were going on vacation to Pennsylvania, and a week before the warranty expired. I had to send it out the next day and had nothing to do for all those 2-3 weeks in PA. :'(

But the crack was actually my fault because a game made me rage so hard I started shaking my DS crazily and the screen was flapping around and went back too far and cracked the hinge.

Oh wow, tough break. I can't imagine how boring it may have been. Is Pennsylvania boring? I dunno. But if so, it must've been boring.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Claquesous on January 01, 2009, 09:20:48 PM
Oh wow, tough break. I can't imagine how boring it may have been. Is Pennsylvania boring? I dunno. But if so, it must've been boring.
We were doing nothing but sitting at my uncle's house and going to Walmart.

my parents don't know what a real vacation is :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Lawlz on January 01, 2009, 09:10:31 PM

I lol'd

what game was it? FFTA2 almost made me throw the damn thing out of the window.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on January 05, 2009, 10:15:59 AM
I lol'd

what game was it? FFTA2 almost made me throw the damn thing out of the window.
um, i forget

Possibly EBA

strongbad

I sent mine in after brawl came out, since it kept freezing, but since I live in WA, I can just drive down to Nintendo HQ, hand it over, and pick it up within an hour.

But I almost bricked my wii a few weeks ago from some strange homebrew and it was really scary.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on January 05, 2009, 01:07:25 PM
um, i forget

Possibly EBA

oh god that happened to me so much with stupid jumpin jack flash  :(

Tomboh

Quote from: UnagiPower on January 06, 2009, 04:38:01 PM
oh god that happened to me so much with stupid jumpin jack flash  :(
same here but didnt break anything. you need to be a fukken jap to complete that song

Go Up