September 25, 2024, 10:27:28 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Well, I'm home alone for the night

Started by Feynman, December 31, 2008, 04:06:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Blaze-Senpai

Feynman

December 31, 2008, 04:10:23 PM #3 Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 04:14:54 PM by Bassir
My dad went out with my uncles to Atlantic City, and my mother and my siblings are over at family's.

luna

heltar

Placebo Headwound

I think I may be in the same situation.

My brother I'm assuming is out with friends, and my sister went somewhere with my dad, not sure if they'll be back.

No idea what my mom is doing.

luna

Quote from: Bassir on December 31, 2008, 04:27:48 PM
Where do you live?

ohio  saddood;

my dad and stepmother left me and went to see my aunt for the week  >.<

Feynman

Quote from: Jovie on December 31, 2008, 04:34:20 PM
ohio  saddood;

my dad and stepmother left me and went to see my aunt for the week  >.<

Oh. Well, hope is lost. I'm in New York. ;)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Fuck they're playing the episode where Selena Gomez has a crush on someone other than me.

Well, my only option now is to watch The Sopranos.

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on December 31, 2008, 05:07:39 PM
Fuck they're playing the episode where Selena Gomez has a crush on someone other than me.

Well, my only option now is to watch The Sopranos.
that's the baseball one right
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

Quote from: Geno on December 31, 2008, 05:08:19 PM
that's the baseball one right

well most of them are the ones where she isn't in love with me :(

Geno

Quote from: Bassir on December 31, 2008, 05:10:41 PM
well most of them are the ones where she isn't in love with me :(
oh

well i've only seen like two episodes.

Go Up