October 27, 2024, 07:32:48 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh Golly Gee, Seems as though I've been banned

Started by Slim, December 31, 2008, 11:26:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

[hedy]Zidone

why does so much shit happen when i'm off playing civilization 4 akudood;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daphnia

Slim

Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Ezloļŗ•

:)

Bolivian Army

i guess that'll learn you for your heathen ways  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Phydeaux

Quote from: Slim on December 31, 2008, 12:33:25 PM
By the way, it seems that Veal was the culprit, not Fido.
But let's not stop us from shooting first and asking questions later.

inb4 guff rant

Daddy

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 03, 2009, 07:34:51 AM
But let's not stop us from shooting first and asking questions later.

inb4 guff rant
it was the illuminati srs

guff

Quote from: Phydeaux on January 03, 2009, 07:34:51 AM
inb4 guff rant
You have the shortest attention span. Slim's post was the reason you and PAK got in a tizzy about that thread in Outsider Refugee Zone getting moved so that we might prune it and send it back. I told JMV that it was cool and that I'd take care of it and he recognized his error. I said that we could just edit those parts out and throw the thread back into Outsider Refugee Zone, and then you pulled your uncool shit.

Go Up