September 25, 2024, 02:22:28 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Zune owners

Started by Daddy, December 31, 2008, 07:54:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lozal's Best Friend on December 31, 2008, 11:03:50 AM
i dont see what could make em all die simultaneously

was there an update or something
no

supposedly it has something to do with the data space for the time being set too low idk lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2008, 10:24:40 AM
"rebels" that don't want ipods and since they're also huge 3shitty fans they go for the one that carries a halo logo: the zune

That, or I actually wanted a Zune because at the time it had a much better screen than the iPod, and I liked such features as Wireless Syncing and the good podcast support.

Hiro

There's nothing wrong with the Zune, okay? But this sure was one big fuck up. Good thing i have an 80 and my two sisters have a lifetime warranty on their 30's, so they can go get 120's right now. one of my sister's didn't work anyways

Daddy

Quote from: Hiro on December 31, 2008, 12:41:38 PM
There's nothing wrong with the Zune, okay?
of course there is.

an entire model of them stopped working all at once

Ezloļŗ•

wasnt it because today is the 366th day of the year and the zune model had some sort of timebomb of some sort
:)

Hiro

Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 31, 2008, 12:44:34 PM
of course there is.

an entire model of them stopped working all at once
Quote from: Hiro on December 31, 2008, 12:41:38 PM
But this sure was one big fuck up.

Blaze-Senpai

Shit happens doesn't it? People will get over it; and it was the old model anyway, not THAT many still have it.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Blaziken on December 31, 2008, 12:57:43 PM
Shit happens doesn't it? People will get over it; and it was the old model anyway, not THAT many still have it.

I do.

Daddy

Quote from: Blaziken on December 31, 2008, 12:57:43 PM
Not that many have a zune baddood;

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 31, 2008, 12:59:01 PM
Not that many have a zune baddood;

Have you even tried the new ones? They aren't that bad.

Mettalik

Quote from: Kevin on December 31, 2008, 01:00:23 PM
Have you even tried the new ones? They aren't that bad.
ipods > you

Blaze-Senpai

Sync

Quote from: Blaziken on December 31, 2008, 01:34:46 PM
Watermelon > Apple baddood;

* Blaziken waits for it

Only a black man would say that. :|

Geno

My friend has a zune and she's had no problems.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 31, 2008, 08:10:10 AM
i'd shed so many manly tears

And we'd have an official Geno humiliation thread. ;)
Um why  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up