October 06, 2024, 11:22:58 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i was like hey what the hell and bought some vidya games

Started by russell, December 30, 2008, 02:16:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

since Steam's online store has some bangin' deals goin' on for the holidays, I picked up Warhammer Online (because my friend persuaded me to try it for a month) and Bioshock (it was $4.99).

I don't think I ever realized that Bioshock involves Mark V diving helmet dudes and sunken art deco cities, so I'm actually pretty pumped to play that.

WAR is decent so far. I think I was expecting too much (it's a little too similar to WoW/generic MMO to be anything incredible), and really the only thing that keeps me playing it so far is the Warhammer universe... i.e. I know what's going on and like enjoying the video game Warhammer universe more than just gamin'. I think once I get some awesome armor for my Witch Hunter it will be more fun

Hiro

Quote from: 'Ð½Ð¾',кел on December 30, 2008, 02:16:47 PM
I don't think I ever realized that Bioshock involves Mark V diving helmet dudes and sunken art deco cities, so I'm actually pretty pumped to play that.
How did you not know that? goonish

russell

Quote from: Hiro on December 30, 2008, 02:20:49 PM
How did you not know that? goonish

uh because I don't pay attention to video games

the only impression of Bioshock I have had until now was provided by this obese half spaniard half bear half something extraterrestrial being at my school who compulsively yelled about how good it was

Hiro

Quote from: 'Ð½Ð¾',кел on December 30, 2008, 02:22:57 PM
uh because I don't pay attention to video games

the only impression of Bioshock I have had until now was provided by this obese half spaniard half bear half something extraterrestrial being at my school who compulsively yelled about how good it was
oh lol
but it's right on the cover

ncba93ivyase

Bioshock is really good but there are only like 5 enemy types in the game. Everything you see in the first zone you'll see throughout the other levels, and nothing more.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up