September 24, 2024, 04:25:39 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ways you would hang out with a girl.

Started by hotlikesauce., December 29, 2008, 07:22:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on December 30, 2008, 11:01:45 AM
My girl loves a good game of SSBM or Gradius III. baddood;
Kaz has the perfect girlfriend  :3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Trevor on December 30, 2008, 05:04:04 PM
Well, on subject.
I spent all day today over at a female friends house, playing video games with this female, along with her and multiple other female friends of mine. Super Smash Bros Brawl, Guitar Hero World Tour, DDR, etc.

so um yea. what's the big deal
just find something you feel comfortable doing
jeez
so in other words, nothing good

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LCK

Himu

i'm girl i like to polish nails go shop shit pink stuff do girl stuff you know, actually i can hang out with anybody as long as we're doing something fun that we both enjoy

girls are not so hard to understand if you communicate with them ;)

[spoiler];)[/spoiler]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Angel on December 30, 2008, 10:06:04 PM
i'm girl i like to polish nails go shop shit pink stuff do girl stuff you know, actually i can hang out with anybody as long as we're doing something fun that we both enjoy

[spoiler];)[/spoiler]

The problem: women don't enjoy any of the great things men do. ;)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Thyme

Quote from: Angel on December 30, 2008, 10:06:04 PM

that's the hard part ;o;

LCK

am i the only guy here who has no trouble speaking and interacting with females

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Trevor on December 30, 2008, 10:07:48 PM
am i the only guy here who has no trouble speaking and interacting with females
i have no trouble

the problem is i simply hate most of them because they're boring cunts ;)

but there are a few exceptions

Himu

Quote from: Thyme on December 30, 2008, 10:07:14 PM
that's the hard part ;o;
unless you're a hideous summoned beast from beyond it shouldn't be. ;)
Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2008, 10:06:52 PM
The problem: women don't enjoy any of the great things men do. ;)
some do, but they're rare ;-;

ncba93ivyase

do women like foot rubs

Because every woman I know in real life doesn't want a man anywhere near her feet and I love feet so I'm like sgsdgds :'(

Lozal

Quote from: Lawlz on December 30, 2008, 10:11:34 PM
do women like foot rubs

Because every woman I know in real life doesn't want a man anywhere near her feet and I love feet so I'm like sgsdgds :'(
I like foot rubs.  doodthing;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Trevor on December 30, 2008, 05:04:04 PM
DDR
I can just imagine all of you drunk and attempting to play DDR. doodhuh;

Also, I can play DDR on Heavy. n_u

Himu

Every single time I read DDR I think of Blaziken panting with his gargantuan gullet flapping. giggle;

Hippopo

Girls?  They're crazy!!! But we do lots of fun things together.  giggle;

Sam

I only like hanging out with guys to play video games nowadays. I don't find any of my guy friends interesting. They're all annoying  people who, quite frankly, act like all they want is to get in my pants. I'm not quite so interested in them when i'm looking to hang out, which is why I just don' hang out with any of my guy friends anymore.

I don't know if that made any sense at all. I want someone who will be my friend long before they want to be anything else. Just hanging out doing things I'd normally do, talking about things I like, playing some games, maybe watching a few movies. I don't watch many movies though.  It depends on the girl.  Every guy I  hang out with just does stupid flirty things like poking me in the side. Which just pisses me off with most guys.

I think I'm trying to communicate that I'm the same as Lawlz, but the opposite gender. And it's not that boys aren't interesting, they just all suck at being my friend. Maybe it's the same way with lawlz and his lady friends?
...I'm really tired and out of it, maybe i'll try rewriting this post n the morning when i'm paying more attention.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up