September 24, 2024, 04:21:13 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ways you would hang out with a girl.

Started by hotlikesauce., December 29, 2008, 07:22:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sam on December 30, 2008, 11:01:56 PM
And it's not that boys aren't interesting, they just all suck at being my friend. Maybe it's the same way with lawlz and his lady friends?
Maybe you should meet me and we can be friends ;)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

That sounds perfectly reasonable sam, really.

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hippopo

Quote from: Sam on December 30, 2008, 11:01:56 PM
I only like hanging out with guys to play video games nowadays. I don't find any of my guy friends interesting. They're all annoying  people who, quite frankly, act like all they want is to get in my pants. I'm not quite so interested in them when i'm looking to hang out, which is why I just don' hang out with any of my guy friends anymore.

I don't know if that made any sense at all. I want someone who will be my friend long before they want to be anything else. Just hanging out doing things I'd normally do, talking about things I like, playing some games, maybe watching a few movies. I don't watch many movies though.  It depends on the girl.  Every guy I  hang out with just does stupid flirty things like poking me in the side. Which just pisses me off with most guys.

I think I'm trying to communicate that I'm the same as Lawlz, but the opposite gender. And it's not that boys aren't interesting, they just all suck at being my friend. Maybe it's the same way with lawlz and his lady friends?
...I'm really tired and out of it, maybe i'll try rewriting this post n the morning when i'm paying more attention.
I befriend girls all the time, but it never will amount to anything other than that for me. :P

But I'm different.

Hiro

Not trying to sound like all those other boys, but maybe It's just hard for them not to do that because you are quite attractive

Thyme

Note to myself: poking the sides doesn't work with Pink.

n_u

Sam

Quote from: Thyme on December 30, 2008, 11:07:45 PM
Note to myself: poking the sides doesn't work with Pink.

n_u

and all that stuff follows me onto the internet too!

Not for you timey, but SOME people. some people I just picture acting like one of those guys who annoys me out of my mind and consequently I  just get annoyed by them online. I feel kinda bitchy about it because it's not like those people have necessarily done anything to annoy me to begin with.

I have a REALLY low tolerance for flirting with people I don't want to flirt with. Or being touched. I don't like being touched like.. being poked because I feel like it's a fucking dumb way of showing "hey I want to be in contact with you." If you want to touch me, grab my ass or something so I can tell you off and we can be done with it. Or become friends with me enough that I WANT you to touch me.

And I have an even lower tolerance for people who can't take a hint.  baddood;

Sam

Quote from: Hiro on December 30, 2008, 11:07:34 PM
Not trying to sound like all those other boys, but maybe It's just hard for them not to do that because you are quite attractive

oh god.. she's so pretty.. I can't resist tickling her...

well fine but I'm just not interested in being friends with guys (or anyone, but it's only guys really) who can't keep their hands to themselves.

Hiro

Okay sam I'll leave you alone then, It's fine

Thyme

Which reminds me, it's a good thing you don't go to Cuccoscratch, Pink. O_0

baddood; *poke*

hotlikesauce.

Hippopo

Quote from: Thyme on December 30, 2008, 11:24:29 PM
Which reminds me, it's a good thing you don't go to Cuccoscratch, Pink. O_0

baddood; *poke*
Do you still go there?  huhdoodame;

Thyme

Quote from: Cedric Diggory on December 30, 2008, 11:32:32 PM
Do you still go there?  huhdoodame;

Not really. spam;

I went there last week because I wanted to add Shin and Merc to my PSN friends (but they haven't friended me back saddood;) and I also posted my own PSN ID there, but other than that no, not really.

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Angel on December 30, 2008, 10:55:58 PM
Every single time I read DDR I think of Blaziken panting with his gargantuan gullet flapping. giggle;
Sorry i'm only 194 now.

Himu

Go Up