October 06, 2024, 12:25:29 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Got A Wii

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 29, 2008, 12:47:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 29, 2008, 06:42:32 PM
Every game on the Wii is mediocre.
Except for my precious Mario Galaxy  giggle;
Nah there's a few great games
Brawl
WORLD OF GOO
GH4
Rock Band 2
TP is alright
Aminal Crossing is fun so far
Mario Kart is cool
Okami thumbup;
few others i can't think of atm

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on December 29, 2008, 06:45:52 PM
Nah there's a few great games
Brawl
WORLD OF GOO
GH4
Rock Band 2
TP is alright
Aminal Crossing is fun so far
Mario Kart is cool
Okami thumbup;
few others i can't think of atm

The only Wii games I liked were TP, MP3, SMG, and Brawl  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 29, 2008, 06:47:36 PM
The only Wii games I liked were TP, MP3, SMG, and Brawl  baddood;
Have you played Okami and World of Goo?
There are azmazing

TP was really fun at first but then I just gave up out of boredom

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on December 29, 2008, 06:49:34 PM
Have you played Okami and World of Goo?
There are azmazing

TP was really fun at first but then I just gave up out of boredom
I played Okami on the PS2 and it's awesome
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 29, 2008, 06:50:51 PM
I played Okami on the PS2 and it's awesome
yup
that game was so fun
one of the few games i've beaten
it didn't even feel like 40 hours

Samus Aran

um hello metroid prime 3

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on December 29, 2008, 07:09:50 PM
um hello metroid prime 3
didn't play it
i got mp2 and i didn't like it after a while
I also got super metroid and i have no idea what to do

Geno

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on December 29, 2008, 07:10:44 PM
didn't play it
i got mp2 and i didn't like it after a while
I also got super metroid and i have no idea what to do
Super Metroid does get confusing

And MP2 was probably the worst in the prime series. Play the first or third

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on December 29, 2008, 07:11:25 PM
not $20

goddamn nintendo and their lack of first party price drops

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 29, 2008, 07:11:34 PM

i rented the 1st one, it was alright
maybe i'll borrow it from my step brothers

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on December 29, 2008, 07:12:16 PM
goddamn nintendo and their lack of first party price drops
I'm pretty sure SSBM is still selling for $20

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 29, 2008, 07:11:34 PM

I agree that MP2 is the worst in the series, but that's not saying much, because it's still great. It's just not quite as good, if you ask me.

And I think I only like MP3 more than 2 because of the fact that I hardly remember some of 2 at all. The first was so memorable, and 3 is still fresh in my mind from playing it recently.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on December 29, 2008, 07:14:02 PM
I agree that MP2 is the worst in the series, but that's not saying much, because it's still great. It's just not quite as good, if you ask me.

And I think I only like MP3 more than 2 because of the fact that I hardly remember some of 2 at all. The first was so memorable, and 3 is still fresh in my mind from playing it recently.
I think 2 was better than 3, but I'm not quite sure whether I like it more than 1.

3 didn't really have a variety of weapons and I'm just not fond of the fact you can't just walk between every location (same gripe I had with Mario and Luigi 2). 2 had some awesome enemies, some nice locations, but a dull final boss. 3 had some enemies that were even cooler, but the whole setting was uninspired and I really didn't think the bosses were anything amazing.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up