October 03, 2024, 09:31:32 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Just bought Snakes & Arrows (Live).

Started by hotlikesauce., December 28, 2008, 09:44:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

Placebo Headwound

I'm pretty sure 99% of this board already listened to it. n_u

sans culottes

I support BUSH

hotlikesauce.

Samus Aran

I don't know if I quite like it enough in its original version to try it live.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Kaz on December 28, 2008, 01:19:18 PM
I don't know if I quite like it enough in its original version to try it live.

Oh. The original version had... ten tracks? This is a live version with all those songs and some more they replayed in concert.

Selkie

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kevin on December 28, 2008, 01:29:58 PM
Oh. The original version had... ten tracks? This is a live version with all those songs and some more they replayed in concert.

Right, but I'm not a huge fan of live albums and more tracks a good album does not make.

sans culottes

I planned to go to their stop in Dallas in august '07 but my mom decided I couldn't go because we had to go visit some relatives who we see ten other times a year anyways (also the tickets would've been free and tenth row). This year they came again but I never got tickets.

Sucks quite a lot that I missed it twice. Might be the only two Rush concerts in town for a few years.
I support BUSH

Houdini

Quote from: coz on December 28, 2008, 11:19:55 PM
I planned to go to their stop in Dallas in august '07 but my mom decided I couldn't go because we had to go visit some relatives who we see ten other times a year anyways (also the tickets would've been free and tenth row). This year they came again but I never got tickets.

Sucks quite a lot that I missed it twice. Might be the only two Rush concerts in town for a few years.
I, on the other hand, saw Rush twice withing the space of a year. First in San Antonio, then Austin.

sans culottes

Quote from: Houdini on December 29, 2008, 04:34:14 PM
I, on the other hand, saw Rush twice withing the space of a year. First in San Antonio, then Austin.

You go to shows like every week.  >:(

You know your mom is a total bitch when you have to visit relatives when you have free tenth row seats.
I support BUSH

Go Up