June 27, 2024, 07:03:32 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official "What You Got for Christmas" Thread

Started by Hiro, December 24, 2008, 11:13:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:50:27 PM
That sounds like it'd be very annoying.  akudood;

I'd rather have a headset.     doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: Clair on December 28, 2008, 05:51:46 PM
I'd rather have a headset.     doodthing;
Exactly.
Why would Nintendo choose to do it any differently?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

I'd be fine with a headset too but they both sound just fine to me. According to the animal Crossing manual, you can also use headphones

Geno

Quote from: Ralphie on December 28, 2008, 06:00:48 PM
I'd be fine with a headset too but they both sound just fine to me. According to the animal Crossing manual, you can also use headphones
You better be able to if I ever get Animal Crossing.
Which I doubt I will but it's always a possibility
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mettalik

ORIGINAL XBOX LIVE MIC WAS THE BEST EVER AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING FUK U K  ghouldood;

Geno

Quote from: Mettalik on December 28, 2008, 06:04:14 PM
ORIGINAL XBOX LIVE MIC WAS THE BEST EVER AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ANYTHING FUK U K  ghouldood;
But the Xbox itself sucked

Mettalik

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 06:04:47 PM
But the Xbox itself sucked
what about amazing titles such as Smashing Drive and that one inline skating game

Geno

Quote from: Mettalik on December 28, 2008, 06:05:44 PM
what about amazing titles such as Smashing Drive and that one inline skating game
lol

The only good game on there was the Conker's Bad Fur Day port  giggle;

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 06:06:26 PM
lol

The only good game on there was the Conker's Bad Fur Day port  giggle;
live and reloaded sucked balls what are you talking about

conker in general sucked balls

Geno

Quote from: Camtaro. on December 28, 2008, 06:07:16 PM
live and reloaded sucked balls what are you talking about

hey cam shut the fuck up  giggle;

Hiro

My uncle got me this cool egyptian laser game. My other uncle got me some prescription strength deodorant, gas relief tablets, and some hemorrhoid cream thumbup;

The spy who loves you

strongbad

Ezloﺕ

:)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Camtaro. on December 28, 2008, 06:07:16 PM

nah

Quote from: Camtaro. on December 28, 2008, 07:06:43 PM
poor controls and platforming

Control stick to move, a to jump, z to crouch/crawl, z+a to do a big jump, a in air to hover, b to use frying pan or something special

seems extremely straightforward and normal for a 3D platforming game, and is extremely similar to Banjo in that respect

Go Up