June 27, 2024, 07:22:03 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official "What You Got for Christmas" Thread

Started by Hiro, December 24, 2008, 11:13:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Kevin on December 28, 2008, 09:47:27 AM
How does even work. You speak into the Wiimote or something?

Explain this concept to me  doodthing;
There is a microphone that plugs into the USB Port and goes on your TV.

pringle positive

Mettalik

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on December 28, 2008, 01:02:05 AM
Are you like Microsoft's official troll sent by Gates to annoy the hell out of Nintendo fans?
Uh no.
Why is everyone thinking that I hate Nintendo. The decisions that Nintendo has made for the Wii are awful. That's all I'm saying. I also have a Wii thank you very much  bassir;

Quote from: Wrenchninja on December 28, 2008, 06:35:39 AM
While your trolling is annoying, you have a point. A fucking headset is much better. I'm still getting WiiSpeak though.
Holy shit guys I'm not trolling for the last time.
It's just common sense to make it easier for people to speak to eachother.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Frutta Procione on December 28, 2008, 09:48:24 AM
There is a microphone that plugs into the USB Port and goes on your TV.

So you have to sit in front of your TV?  doodthing;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 04:58:43 PM
Uh no.
Why is everyone thinking that I hate Nintendo. The decisions that Nintendo has made for the Wii are awful. That's all I'm saying. I also have a Wii thank you very much  bassir;
And Wii Fit

seems like you're the idiot bro

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 04:59:12 PM
So you have to sit in front of your TV?  doodthing;
I don't know of many people that play their games behind the TV

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 05:00:14 PM
I don't know of many people that play their games behind the TV
I mean sitting like an inch away from it.  baddood;

Quote from: Lawlz on December 28, 2008, 04:59:47 PM
And Wii Fit

seems like you're the idiot bro
I don't use it at all obviously  hocuspocus;

Classic

Quote from: Geno on December 28, 2008, 05:05:25 PM
I mean sitting like an inch away from it.  baddood;
 I don't use it at all obviously  hocuspocus;

Um....it's placed at least 3 feet away.

You are a troll.

Geno

Quote from: Tyler on December 28, 2008, 05:05:54 PM
Um....it's placed at least 3 feet away.

You are a troll.
Shut the fuck up tyler.
I am in no way trolling.

I was just wondering how it worked.  baddood;

pringle positive

Hiro

Yeah  ou're supposed to be 3-10 feet away from it and it works just fine. So It's basically the same, but you don't have to wear anything on your head

Geno

Quote from: Ralphie on December 28, 2008, 05:48:41 PM
Yeah  ou're supposed to be 3-10 feet away from it and it works just fine. So It's basically the same, but you don't have to wear anything on your head
That sounds like it'd be very annoying.  akudood;

Go Up