October 06, 2024, 11:23:34 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Rock Band 2 Wii - Coming December 18

Started by Hiro, December 16, 2008, 06:13:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Considering that DLC takes a huge part in the Rock Band franchise
It will be a retarded version of what people currently know as Rock Band 2

Seriously who gives a shit.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Shut the fuck up geno, it has everything the other versions have. Character creator, world tour, all 500 dlc songs, the whole package. Seriously, stop being such a dipshit.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 16, 2008, 10:10:53 PM
Considering that DLC takes a huge part in the Rock Band franchise
It will be a retarded version of what people currently know as Rock Band 2

Seriously who gives a shit.

um

what psyduck;

Classic

Quote from: Kaz on December 16, 2008, 11:42:17 PM
um

what psyduck;

He's bashing the Wii cause it doesn't have a game he likes or something.

Geno

Quote from: Tyler on December 16, 2008, 11:48:35 PM
He's bashing the Wii cause it doesn't have a game he likes or something.
Uh no the Wii doesn't have DLC last time I checked.
That's the only reason it will suck
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 17, 2008, 11:49:43 AM
Uh no the Wii doesn't have DLC last time I checked.
That's the only reason it will suck
Last time you checked must have been last year.  doodthing;

http://wii.ign.com/articles/938/938147p1.html

Quote from: From another articleAnd now onto downloadable content. It may be a tricky one, but MTV Games is out to deliver the biggest offering on Wii thus far, as every song available from 360/PS3 will be included for Wii release, and the game will feature the same store system as well, letting you preview video of the track, look at album art, and download directly from in game. In addition, Rock Band 2 is going to update -- for Wii users only -- all previous downloadable content from Rock Band 1 and put it in the Wii store as well, so for those out there that wanted the game's first DLC tracks but could never get them, Rock Band 2 can facilitate.
So fuck you.

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on December 17, 2008, 12:02:51 PM
Last time you checked must have been last year.  doodthing;

http://wii.ign.com/articles/938/938147p1.html
So fuck you.
lol
The Wii's Memory probably couldnt hold more than 3-5 songs  baddood;

Why not just get it for a current gen system

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on December 17, 2008, 06:01:56 PM
lol
The Wii's Memory probably couldnt hold more than 3-5 songs  baddood;

Why not just get it for a current gen system
Because I don't have another system.  doodthing;
And I don't want to have to buy more instruments and crap.
Also: SD Memory cards.

Blaze-Senpai

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Hiro on December 17, 2008, 07:12:31 PM
Yeah boi
Wasn't RB released 10 or something months ago? Give it at least a year >_>

Hiro

Yeah it was like 9 months ago for on Wii, but they're trying to catch up to the other versions now.

Blaze-Senpai

Meh; I don't give a damn enough about gaming to keep track of this.

Damn anime.

Hiro

Anime sucks. Rock Band is fun though. Yeah though, too much stuff.

Go Up