October 06, 2024, 11:26:49 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Movie compatible games?

Started by Josh, December 14, 2008, 06:14:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

What games would you like to be seen as a movie? I can think of a few. Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, Golden Sun, and Prince Of Persia come to my mind.

LCK

Unless I'm mistaken, they're in the making of a Prince of Persia moving with Jake Gyllenhaal.

Geno

Quote from: Trevor on December 14, 2008, 06:26:25 PM
Unless I'm mistaken, they're in the making of a Prince of Persia moving with Jake Gyllenhaal.
And they're making a MGS movie as well  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

Josh

Quote from: Geno on December 14, 2008, 06:27:15 PM
And they're making a MGS movie as well  baddood;
holy shit dood they're in my head!!!!!  scarecrowdood;

YPrrrr

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune could work well

strongbad

Wii sports would be full of drama

Wrench

December 14, 2008, 07:03:17 PM #7 Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 07:17:43 PM by Wrenchninja
Quote from: David on December 14, 2008, 06:59:12 PM
Wii sports would be full of drama

That would be epic!!!!

Legend of Zelda or Metroid :O

Josh

Quote from: Wrenchninja on December 14, 2008, 07:03:17 PM
That would be epic!!!!

Legend of Zelda or Tomb Raider baddood;
[spoiler]There's liek 3 Tomb Raydar movieeesss[/spoiler] A LoZ movie would be good, but since Link has the mute virus I doubt much would happen.

Wrench

Quote from: TheKingsRoyalBaker on December 14, 2008, 07:07:24 PM
[spoiler]There's liek 3 Tomb Raydar movieeesss[/spoiler] A LoZ movie would be good, but since Link has the mute virus I doubt much would happen.

Aww shit I forgot about those. I always get confused when I hear Tomb Raider and Lara Croft. They are 2 separate things to me. lol

l a c e y

strongbad

Placebo Headwound

None.

Because they all end up being a piece of shit.

Samus Aran

Why would I want to see games desecrated like that?

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on December 14, 2008, 08:00:23 PM
None.

Because they all end up being a piece of shit.
Hey there's a small chance that it would be good.
Even though the only video game movie that was somewhat decent was the Tomb Raider movies
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up