August 21, 2024, 11:52:30 AM

1,531,287 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Heroes was amazing last night

Started by Geno, December 09, 2008, 02:30:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

guff

Quote from: aim9:56:04 PM Commodore Guff: screw you arthur petrelli now they've got the haitian >:o
9:56:11 PM Commodore Guff: JUST SHOOT HIM GOD DAMNIT
9:56:14 PM Commodore Guff: STOP TALKING
9:56:18 PM Commodore Guff: SHOOT HIM
9:56:55 PM Commodore Guff: how do i shot arthur petrelli
9:56:56 PM JMV290: can he get shot
9:57:03 PM Commodore Guff: well yeah because of the haitian
9:57:08 PM Commodore Guff: that's the only way
9:57:24 PM Commodore Guff: the haitian's ability blocks other peopleses abilities
9:57:42 PM Commodore Guff: that's the only way arthur, sylar, and some others can become vulnerable
9:57:52 PM JMV290: then how is he weakened
9:57:58 PM Commodore Guff: what
9:58:24 PM Commodore Guff: god fucking damn it where did sylar come from
9:58:37 PM Commodore Guff: he stopped the fucking bullet what the fuck
9:59:00 PM Commodore Guff: YES
9:59:04 PM JMV290: did he die
9:59:09 PM Commodore Guff: IT WENT THROUGH HIS FUCKING SKULL
9:59:12 PM Commodore Guff: HE IS DEAD
9:59:14 PM JMV290: oh god yes lol
9:59:14 PM Commodore Guff: DEAD
9:59:38 PM Commodore Guff: they'll probably bring him back somehow in an alternate timeline or something though
9:59:49 PM Commodore Guff: this better be for real >:o
10:00:04 PM JMV290: so who died arthur guy or sylar guy

heroes is silly i shouldn't watch it but i do

Daddy

guff taught me abouth eroes yesterday.  baddood;

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Uh... Not. It had some crazy cool moments but it was all very anti-climactic and it made little sense.

Andrew1911

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on December 09, 2008, 09:54:34 PM
Uh... Not. It had some crazy cool moments but it was all very anti-climactic and it made little sense.
Because you're fucking retarded.

ARTHUR GOT OWNED BY A FROZEN BULLET

Geno

Hiro

Geno

Hiro

Geno

Quote from: Hiro on December 09, 2008, 10:10:26 PM
Don't call me "Fucking retarded"
Oh I'm sorry Hiro.
Next time I should use nicer words to describe how I feel I guess.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 09, 2008, 10:11:58 PM
Oh I'm sorry Hiro.
Next time I should use nicer words to describe how I feel I guess.

This...this is not possible...

Geno

Hiro

Fucking phone, i just typed a long ass response but it didn't go through

Go Up