October 03, 2024, 02:20:07 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cool animals

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, December 09, 2008, 06:05:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Hermione Granger

Quote from: l a c e y on December 09, 2008, 06:22:56 AM
idk what this is called.
but this is the coolest looking thing ever...

thats a wooper

l a c e y

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Classic

Alligator Gar

We have some in the local river. They're a lot of fun to watch when they jump out of the water.
Careful though! Sharp teeth. I've actually seen one up close. It was caught though. So...it really wasn't feeling up to itself.

[spoiler]
These mother fuckers get big...It's a different species of Gar fish, but still...[/spoiler]

Sea Pig

Kinda weird. Kinda cute. I'd like to see a live one. Too bad they live at the very bottom of oceans.

Angler Fish (some call it a Football fish)

Little known fact:
My first career choice is game design.
My second career choice is Marine Biology.

giggle;

Geno

Quote from: Tyler on December 09, 2008, 03:21:43 PM

First thing I thought of when I saw that is "What kind of sicko would force an alligator and a fish to fuck"

Samus Aran

Sea pigs are so fucking weird.

Mettalik

YPrrrr

Quote from: Geno on December 09, 2008, 10:13:45 PM
First thing I thought of when I saw that is "What kind of sicko would force an alligator and a fish to fuck"

It's actually more like a croc than a gator bassir;

Classic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Sea pig looks like something I saw from a video game.

I think it was either Donkey Kong Jungle Beat on Brawl

The artist formally known

superclucky

Sea piggies or giant salamanders. <3
kewns are smelly

Go Up