October 06, 2024, 11:17:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

resident evil 5

Started by The spy who loves you, December 06, 2008, 06:16:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Samus Aran

Don't have the right consoles, but don't care enough about other games on those consoles to bother with buying them.

Therefore, I will wait until I do care about RE5 to get a 360 or PS3...because really, there are only a few other games on those consoles that interest me at all, and even then it's only a small amount.

Hermione Granger

I'm playing the demo right now olol

Geno

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on December 06, 2008, 06:21:34 PM
Don't have the right consoles, but don't care enough about other games on those consoles to bother with buying them.

Therefore, I will wait until I do care about RE5 to get a 360 or PS3...because really, there are only a few other games on those consoles that interest me at all, and even then it's only a small amount.
You aren't interested in any of the amazing 360 and PS3 games yet you own a wii.

wow Kaz wow
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on December 06, 2008, 07:03:14 PM
You aren't interested in any of the amazing 360 and PS3 games yet you own a wii.

wow Kaz wow

Um, no I don't, you asswipe.

My sisters do.

ME##

It looks interesting, I'd really like to try the new control scheme, but I'll guess I have to wait.

Oh God, I just hope I actually have a PlayStation 3 by the 13th of March. smithicide;

Geno

Quote from: Neville Longbottom on December 06, 2008, 07:55:48 PM
It looks interesting, I'd really like to try the new control scheme, but I'll guess I have to wait.

Oh God, I just hope I actually have a PlayStation 3 by the 13th of March. smithicide;
You're getting a 360 so we can play  giggle;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on December 06, 2008, 09:24:30 PM
You're getting a 360 so we can play  giggle;
He's gettin a PS3 so he can play RE5, R2 and Little Big Planet with me  bassir;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

I'm getting it. I'm awfully bored of Banjo and Katamari.

Geno

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:21:53 AM
I'm getting it. I'm awfully bored of Banjo and Katamari.
Well duh Tyler. Those games aren't very good.

Jesus christ rent Gears of War.

Classic

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 11:30:34 AM

I did. The game was atrocious.

Geno

Quote from: Ulala! on December 07, 2008, 11:32:08 AM
I did. The game was atrocious.
You lie  saddood;
Amazing game is amazing.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 11:30:34 AM

WHERE'S MY WIFEEEEE

geno do you own both gears or just rent y/n

Classic

Quote from: Geno on December 07, 2008, 11:35:36 AM
You lie  saddood;
Amazing game is amazing.

Ugh. I hated it.

I have to admit it was beautiful graphically...
But it was not any fun at all.

Geno

Quote from: Amsid on December 07, 2008, 11:36:59 AM
WHERE'S MY WIFEEEEE

geno do you own both gears or just rent y/n
I own them both  baddood;

Go Up