October 03, 2024, 02:34:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ps caps

Started by Daddy, December 05, 2008, 08:27:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

can we please have those mods you made for outsider  giggle;

Zach

Also, come back and be tech admin again. We need someone who knows what the fuck they're doing so the forums won't crash.

Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums

which mods
Quote from: Zach on December 05, 2008, 08:55:35 PM
Also, come back and be tech admin again. We need someone who knows what the fuck they're doing so the forums won't crash.
where

Daddy

bomf-torment i deleted it accidentally.

ghostwriter.
what others did you write.

I probably wont install them/most of them, but it'd be neat to look through.

StarPilot

Quote from: Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums on December 05, 2008, 09:00:24 PM
where
ootsid

Pretty sure you'll say no though until fido's calmed down and/or learned most of the SMF stuff you usually did.

Zach

Quote from: Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums on December 05, 2008, 09:00:24 PM
which modswhere

outsid, of course.

I know that you probably don't feel comfortable coming back after Fido went off like that, but I'm seriously worried that he might wind up screwing something up in the admin panel. We need someone who knows what they're doing to help with the technical stuff.

oh so
bofh-torment
ghostwriter
pakalert
logvalidation (probably don't need this)

uh there might have been a couple others or some manual edits to theme stuff that didn't get written down anywhere else (eg making it so it doesn't automatically edit a thread title if you accidentally click on it and then try to click off)

i'll just attach them oh oops hurr can't. guess i'll have to stick them somewhere silly;
Quote from: Zach on December 05, 2008, 09:06:33 PM
outsid, of course.

I know that you probably don't feel comfortable coming back after Fido went off like that, but I'm seriously worried that he might wind up screwing something up in the admin panel. We need someone who knows what they're doing to help with the technical stuff.
i seriously don't think he's going to really consider letting me in an admin panel :\

Daddy

StarPilot

Speaking of pakalert, shouldn't it be like BRIGHT NEON FUCKING PINK right now, since PAK is forum admin?

Gladjaframpf

Quote from: Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums on December 05, 2008, 09:08:37 PM
i seriously don't think he's going to really consider letting me in an admin panel :\

What did you do? baddood;

Everyone seems to think you did something but no one knows what.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Captain Caps Lock - Bane of Eardrums on December 05, 2008, 09:08:37 PM
i'll just attach them oh oops hurr can't. guess i'll have to stick them somewhere silly;

psst
http://status.boyah.net/forum/index.php n_u

wait maximum is 128 kb so i dunno if that'll help you

guff

yeah guys i'm pretty sure caps didn't just up and leave his spot; rather, fido deadmined everyone

good thing pak took the reins though baddood;

StarPilot

December 05, 2008, 09:16:32 PM #12 Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:23:33 PM by StarPilot
Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 05, 2008, 09:14:12 PM
yeah guys i'm pretty sure caps didn't just up and leave his spot; rather, fido deadmined everyone

good thing pak took the reins though baddood;
"hey guys how do i access board properties so i can demod local mods"

Yeah, both current admins don't really know much about how to run the technical side of the forum. psyduck;

Honestly I'm more worried ootsid will die because of a technical fuckup instead of fido deciding to intentionally close it. saddood;

Gladjaframpf

I'd really like to know what Phy is planning to do. He seems to go back and forth between wanting nothing to do with Outsider and refusing to "give it up" to anyone else.

Quote from: Gladjaframpf on December 05, 2008, 09:11:35 PM
What did you do? baddood;

Everyone seems to think you did something but no one knows what.

well as i recall it i logged on and i wasn't an admin and i was all like huh what is this and there was this thing by fido about he am kill guffles and if you disagree go stand down and then there was a lot of confusion about what huh anyway it all blurs

so then i killed everyone's ranks so we'd all be equal and maybe we could talk things out?

forum went funny, more fiddling with ranks, Yes, I did restore fido's rank.

so basically i didn't know what was happening (hooray communication?) and having a choice made for me didn't help with the confusion :3
Quote from: Zidoneon on December 05, 2008, 09:11:59 PM
psst
http://status.boyah.net/forum/index.php n_u

wait maximum is 128 kb so i dunno if that'll help you
huh

Go Up