October 06, 2024, 11:20:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

World of Warcraft

Started by Zach, December 03, 2008, 10:29:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zach

me003

Nope.
Only played the free month....+2 days of a 2 month gamecard, then I never played again.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

iWolf

I play on the Forgotten Coast as horde. Got a 75 warlock, 71 paladin and a 70 hunter.

Lrh

I play on Gorefiend and Thunderhorn.

Gorefiend, a 63 hunter and a 65 Death Knight.
Thunderhorn, a 26 or 27 mage.
Lrh

Geno

70 mage, 65 Death Knight, and 54 Shaman on Wildhammer
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

I've only played it a few times... Perhaps if I can ever pry the laptop from my brother I can see how my pathetic character is doing.

strongbad

level 15 gnome from my friends house
hes really cool

Placebo Headwound

I'm tempted to try the Death Class knight, but I know I'm just gonna get bored it within a month again.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on December 06, 2008, 01:27:03 PM
I'm tempted to try the Death Class knight, but I know I'm just gonna get bored it within a month again.
You can't start a Death Knight unless you already have a level 55.

Mainly because they're so fucking overpowered.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Lrh

DK's aren't that overpowered compared to a ret pally. Fully healing themselves? bullshit
Lrh

Zach

Quote from: Lrh on December 08, 2008, 05:57:54 AM
DK's aren't that overpowered compared to a ret pally. Fully healing themselves? bullshit

Ret pallies aren't that overpowered. Our burst damage has already been significantly nerfed.  wariodood;

l a c e y

i actually own this game.
i haven't ever played it though.
i haven't even put it on my computer.
i'm not sure why i ave it..

Lrh

Quote from: Zach on December 08, 2008, 08:17:06 AM
Ret pallies aren't that overpowered. Our burst damage has already been significantly nerfed.  wariodood;
I got two shotted by one who was only two levels higher than me. Also, 4 people were attacking a ret pally. He got done to at least like .0001% or maybe 5% and healed himself fully, then killed everyone attacking him.

Hunter is 64 almost 65 and DK is 66 now.

Links to my character

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Lrh

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Gorefiend&n=Lethora

Lrh

Josh

I stopped liking mmorpergers a long time ago, but I admit I'd play WoW if I didn't have to pay a sub. fee.

Lrh

DK is 70 now, hunter is 65. Northrend is ok so far, in Howling Fjord right now. At first I didn't like it much but I'm starting to now.
Lrh

Go Up