October 28, 2024, 02:18:19 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm a Bro. Are you?

Started by Samus Aran, November 02, 2008, 01:02:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Do you wear Birkenstock sandals and a "Livestrong" bracelet? Do you like Family Guy, or play "ultimate frisbee", or wear a baseball cap with a pre-frayed brim? Are you now, or have you ever been, a Jack Johnson or Dave Matthews fan? If you answered DEAR GOD YES to any of these questions, then you may be a Bro. And being a Bro makes you a prime candidate for Bro Rape. Bro Rape... don't let it happen to you.

Please help us support the victims of Bro Rape. Show your support by showing your Bro Fist. With every Bro Fist donation you recieve 5 Brobucks. You can use Brobucks to buy wonderful prizes at the Broboutique. Please, take the time to donate your Bro Fist. Just knowing that there's support for them can help many Bros every day.

This message has been brought to you by the Bro Fist Association...helping Bros fight back against the dangers of Bro Rape.

...................__
............./Ã,´Ã,¯/'...'/Ã,´Ã,¯Ã,¯`Ã,·Ã,¸
........../'/.../..../......./Ã,¨Ã,¯\
........('(...Ã,´...Ã,´.... Ã,¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.Ã,·Ã,´
............\..............(

Kalahari Inkantation

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........''...\.......... _.·´

Were is this BroBoutique? baddood;

don't let's

Karel

derrickcomedy is pretty cook.

Det in F♯ Major

the only ones i'm guilty of are liking ultimate frisbee and wearing a livestrong bracelet sometimes.  giggle;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

russell

at my school, among my friends, "bro rape" is a phrase we yell at school events and tag the men's bathroom with in enormous graffiti letters

and no I'm not a bro

YPrrrr

I fit none of these categories

strongbad

...................__

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

When I was a kid, I wore Birkenstocks during the summer. I didn't know they were a bro thing, though, since I was too young to know what a bro was. If anything, I thought they were a hippie thing. They were pretty darn comfortable, too. I regret nothing.

Quote from: Detonator on November 02, 2008, 01:04:38 PM
the only ones i'm guilty of are liking ultimate frisbee and wearing a livestrong bracelet sometimes.  giggle;
Ultimate frisbee is actually pretty fun, even if it is a stereotypical bro activity. The Livestrong bracelets are fine too, since they're for a good cause.

Wrench

I am one of the finest bros
...................__

Samus Aran

Quote from: TECTRINKET on November 02, 2008, 01:03:56 PM
Were is this BroBoutique? baddood;