October 25, 2024, 08:29:07 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Some Headphones

Started by Hiro, October 31, 2008, 08:00:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Pick One

PortaPro
1 (33.3%)
QZ99
2 (66.7%)
Pro-4AA
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Go Down

Hiro

October 31, 2008, 08:00:12 PM Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 10:46:25 PM by Hiro
http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^pt^PORTAPRO

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^nc^QZ99

http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/p?openform&pc^nc^PRO4AA

I'm not necessarily getting any of them, and don't say anything negative. Just pick the ones you think are the best, or give other suggestions.

I want me some new headphones.

Skylark

the third one I think is the best.
the book of right on

ME##

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 31, 2008, 08:01:52 PM
the third one I think is the best.
Yeah they are nice, but maybe too big and they're the most expensive.
but they're still cool.
What about between the two $50 ones

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro on October 31, 2008, 08:05:22 PM
Yeah they are nice, but maybe too big and they're the most expensive.
but they're still cool.
What about between the two $50 ones

I dislike the style of the second one so of those two I would say the first one... but I think you've presented those before and they still look very fragile to me but they make work well for you
(I use my headphones while riding my bike and those just seem as if they would break easily in that situation which is what I am basing my opinion off of which sort of doesn't apply to you... or at all)
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 31, 2008, 08:08:08 PM
I dislike the style of the second one so of those two I would say the first one... but I think you've presented those before and they still look very fragile to me but they make work well for you
(I use my headphones while riding my bike and those just seem as if they would break easily in that situation which is what I am basing my opinion off of which sort of doesn't apply to you... or at all)

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro on October 31, 2008, 09:58:11 PM

I understand but I still just think it's more trouble than it is worth. Maybe for you it is worth it though. Then you should go for them! They are much better looking than the 2nd one.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 31, 2008, 10:00:29 PM
I understand but I still just think it's more trouble than it is worth. Maybe for you it is worth it though. Then you should go for them! They are much better looking than the 2nd one.
I think they both have some perks.
There's something strange about those other ones that looks like they're be good too.

I wish I could try them all on first.  :(

Skylark

If you could try them on it would help a lot with the decision. It's too bad you can't :(

the 2nd pair just seems as if it would be really uncomfortable, I don't know. I don't like the style and the first ones look all right (I really do prefer the 3rd pair) and pretty comfortable.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 31, 2008, 10:06:12 PM
If you could try them on it would help a lot with the decision. It's too bad you can't :(

the 2nd pair just seems as if it would be really uncomfortable, I don't know. I don't like the style and the first ones look all right (I really do prefer the 3rd pair) and pretty comfortable.
I'm not a fan of that style either, but I have a feeling they'd be really comfortable.
The 3rd ones do look the best, but they also look large.
The 1st ones look small and everything, and cnet said they were comfortable.

befuddlement

Hiro

Well I looked up some user reviews and they said the 2nd ones weren't too comfortable

Skylark

Quote from: Hiro on October 31, 2008, 10:21:59 PM
Well I looked up some user reviews and they said the 2nd ones weren't too comfortable

Yeah! Though so :) super looking skills have helped me here.
the book of right on

Hiro

October 31, 2008, 10:43:03 PM #12 Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 10:46:21 PM by Hiro
Okay I added a new one and removed that other one

Skylark

Wow I really like both of the new pairs, I think I like the second new one (now the 4th one listed) the most though.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: skylark on October 31, 2008, 10:45:25 PM
Wow I really like both of the new pairs, I think I like the second new one (now the 4th one listed) the most though.
I realized the M1s were a bit of a silly option seeing how big and expensive they were.
But yeah those gold ones are so gangster

Go Up