October 26, 2024, 12:34:49 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy Halloween, Boyah

Started by Samus Aran, October 31, 2008, 10:34:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Are you guys going trick-or-treating? I'm just staying home and giving candy to all the little moochers.  n_u

[hedy]Zidone

I'll probably just watch some movies and play Mother 3. scarecrowdood;

Daddy

I hate giving out candy because I want to kick the selfish kids in the face after they grab like 3 handfuls.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kewn on October 31, 2008, 10:42:06 AM
I hate giving out candy because I want to kick the selfish kids in the face after they grab like 3 handfuls.

i hand out the candy, not let the kids help themselves out of the candy bowl

don't let's

Hensa

I'm going to make a vlog video on how bad it sucks

Geno

I'm probably gonna go to sleep

not feeling good today
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

I'm going around to the various parties on campus

I'll be dressed as a hippie

Hensa

Quote from: Flying Circus on October 31, 2008, 11:09:39 AM

good <3

Lotos

Thank you Kaz :3

I'm staying home and hoping that she will come on AIM, as she isn't going Trick-or-Treating either.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Flying Circus on October 31, 2008, 11:09:39 AM

lol i haven't even heard about any parties on campus here tonight, which is really strange

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 31, 2008, 11:37:00 AM
lol i haven't even heard about any parties on campus here tonight, which is really strange
Well Madison has one of the biggest Halloween celebrations in the country, so it's hard not to hear things. A lot of my friends' colleges aren't doing much either, so I guess it just depends on the school

Kingmush

I'll be going to some party, I may go to another one if they're actually putting one on...

Thyme

Nah, I haven't done anything for Halloween for the past 9 years or so. Also, there's a good chance it's going to rain tonight. Those poor kids. :(

superclucky

Quote from: Gigod on October 31, 2008, 10:40:06 AM
I'll probably just watch some movies and play Mother 3. scarecrowdood;
Stop invading my mind. :(

Also I was invited to some party but the guy who invited me works until 11 PM and I don't know anyone there. What a butt. I hate Walmart.
kewns are smelly

Go Up