October 27, 2024, 02:22:22 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do your friends speak any boyayisms

Started by russell, October 28, 2008, 08:59:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

russell

"that's pretty cook" has become fairly frequently said among my friends and I, as well as "fuck yeah, pony!" which is not directly a boyayism but I feel like I thought of it while on boyah.

oh also pew pew ur ded fagit (is that 4chan?), we say that during laser fights

Samus Aran

joeinc came up with "pew pew ur ded fagit"

and nice to see that my typo of "cool" is popular even in real life

Himu

I said CHRISTMANS when I dropped my PreCalc homework in the mud.  Now I say it regularly and one of my friends is starting to say it.

I made it anyway. n_u

Daddy

"Why not" I guess.  Though 'tis not really a boyahism.

YPrrrr

Houdini

Lotos

Nope.  I'm the only one who I know that goes on Boyah.

don't let's

No I don't and hopefully no one I know goes to any of the forums that I go to. I try not to let internet bleed over into my real life. A few times I've thought "lol" in my head when I was with my friends and hated myself for it. I think I almost said it once too. That was a sad day for me.

Houdini

Quote from: Veritas on October 28, 2008, 09:29:08 PM
No I don't and hopefully no one I know goes to any of the forums that I go to. I try not to let internet bleed over into my real life. A few times I've thought "lol" in my head when I was with my friends and hated myself for it. I think I almost said it once too. That was a sad day for me.
I wish my Japanese class thought the same way. Every day is a barrage of "LOL WTF" and "OMFG DUDE ROFL". Damn weeaboos.

Thyme

I can't propagate it. I rarely have any opportunities to actually speak English. goonish

The artist formally known

sometimes.

i've been saying "fuck it" a lot. i hate when i pick up on shit people say around me.

YPrrrr

Quote from: reefer on October 29, 2008, 12:39:06 AM
sometimes.

i've been saying "fuck it" a lot. i hate when i pick up on shit people say around me.
I thought people everywhere said that

laskfn

i say lawl and please(like after my sentences plz) and oh god lol and fuckinglol

Wrench

I don't even speak of any form of Boyah with friends.

KonohaShinobi

Go Up