October 25, 2024, 08:31:58 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Things You Collect

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 27, 2008, 09:31:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Music, in many forms. CDs, cassettes, and vinyls. Although really, the CDs are more for practical use of actually listening to all the music and importing it into my computer, but I guess I still sort of "collect" them. But yeah, the vinyls and cassettes are purely for collecting and serve to be decorative.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 27, 2008, 10:41:45 PM
Music, in many forms. CDs, cassettes, and vinyls. Although really, the CDs are more for practical use of actually listening to all the music and importing it into my computer, but I guess I still sort of "collect" them. But yeah, the vinyls and cassettes are purely for collecting and serve to be decorative.

Eh, the only music I buy is vinyl.

Samus Aran

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 27, 2008, 10:42:16 PM
Eh, the only music I buy is vinyl.

You're weird.

CDs are more practical for me when it comes to listening, especially since I don't have a record player.

Lotos

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 27, 2008, 10:00:13 PM
Oh also my grandpa always gives me to newest state quarters to put in a booklet thing that he got me so, I guess that counts.

Same.

Quote from: Paul on October 27, 2008, 10:14:54 PM
Snapple caps

Same, filling a draw with them.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 27, 2008, 10:44:58 PM
You're weird.

CDs are more practical for me when it comes to listening, especially since I don't have a record player.

I have two record players: A full-sized stereo, and my beloved Fisher-Price record player. The speakers on the stereo don't work though, so I usually use my Fisher-Price.

Come on, it's rad and you know it. baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: One Man Freak Show on October 27, 2008, 10:46:58 PM
I have two record players: A full-sized stereo, and my beloved Fisher-Price record player. The speakers on the stereo don't work though, so I usually use my Fisher-Price.

Come on, it's rad and you know it. baddood;

Of course it's rad, but I'm still glad that vinyls aren't all I have.

Geno

Sloppyjimbo from Nsider made me want to start collecting Simpsons merchandise.

I collected for about 2 years and stopped.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The artist formally known

Anything and everything video game related.

Movies, music, tv shows.

Used to collect Starwars and Simpsons.

Kalahari Inkantation

superclucky

Hearts
But I lose them everytime. :(
kewns are smelly

Hensa

Daddy

Quote from: C-Note the Dog on October 31, 2008, 07:13:52 AM
Hearts
But I lose them everytime. :(