October 27, 2024, 10:22:45 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking ew, this wasn't supposed to ever happen to me

Started by Samus Aran, October 27, 2008, 08:47:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

I HAD LICE IN 4TH GRADE.

My best friend did too. We were both out for like a week. And while she was gone she made me tell everyone she was on vacation. When I was gone she told everyone I had lice. Bitch.

Anyway, the worst part is the embarassment, they're not actually all that gross. They're kinda cool, actually.

hearing about them makes my head itchy though. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Reading this thread made me itch all over. :(

they're seeping through my internets myface;

ME##

I've never had lice, though my brother has had it twice I think.   

Also ahhhh my neck and the back of my head started tingling when I read this. ;_;

Wrench

I've never gotten lice and I only have mild dandruff in one small area. I also believe I'm the only one that didn't have their head get itchy from reading this. :|

Must be the gel that prevents feeling

Samus Aran

scratching my head hard enough to make the full-grown ones fall out seems to be helping, slightly

it's not going to cure it, but it's lowering their population at least UNTIL MORE EGGS HATCH  :(

Daddy

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 28, 2008, 02:00:19 PM
scratching my head hard enough to make the full-grown ones fall out seems to be helping, slightly

it's not going to cure it, but it's lowering their population at least UNTIL MORE EGGS HATCH  :(
Douse your head in mineral oil and place a plastic bag over your hair.  After about half an hour take it off and comb your hair.

bluaki

I had lice in like, 3rd grade.
They seem to spread most around elementary school kids. And I avoid them so I tend to be fine.

me003

I swear I just heard someone 2 days ago talking about lice, and they said that lice actually keep your hair really clean.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: MethreE on October 28, 2008, 10:04:39 PM
I swear I just heard someone 2 days ago talking about lice, and they said that lice actually keep your hair really clean.

uh, no, that's not true

the only correlation between lice and clean hair is that lice tend to prefer cleaner hair, probably because it's easier for them to navigate and populate the hair then

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: MethreE on October 28, 2008, 10:04:39 PM

How is that supposed to make anything better?

me003

Quote from: Kazmopolitan on October 28, 2008, 10:06:46 PM
uh, no, that's not true

the only correlation between lice and clean hair is that lice tend to prefer cleaner hair, probably because it's easier for them to navigate and populate the hair then
oh okay, I guess I thought I heard something else.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Khadafi on October 28, 2008, 10:14:30 PM
Kaz did you take my advice yet?

no dude i'm just going to get some medicated shampoo or whatever and get a lice comb

my case seems to be getting a tiny bit better...i combed some out tonight and they were way smaller than yesterday

seems i'm getting rid of most of them before they can reach adulthood and then lay eggs but that's just hopeful wishing

Daddy

Hey Kaz.
[spoiler]Bugs are having sex in your hair, right now.
THINK OF THAT[/spoiler]
baddood;

Samus Aran

Go Up