October 06, 2024, 11:26:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what games are you getting this holiday season?

Started by UnagiPower, October 15, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

greg400

Animal Crossing City Folk is all I need to be satisfied baddood;

Sam

ToS2

and Animal Crossing

maybe one of the new Harvest Moon games just for the sake of having something to play when I'm dead bored other than pokemon. Preferably the DS version.

That's what I'm asking for for christmas anyway, I'm dead broke :(

unless I win that contest on ns2. Then I might just piss myself and cry tears of happiness.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

V

Quote from: Wrench on October 15, 2008, 06:44:39 PM
Animal Crossing City Folk
Guitar Hero IV
Maybe LEGO Batman

I'm getting Animal Crossing for sure, I want to give Guitar Hero a chance so I might buy it, and I already have Lego Batman.  baddood;

UnagiPower

Quote from: C Mongler on October 16, 2008, 05:42:06 PM
releasing a demo for an rpg is hard and stupid

i just want to know what the gameplay is like. 

it could be 5 minutes long for all i care. :(

also the stupid mirror's edge demo is only gotten from preordering and you can only get the demo on November 6th.

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 16, 2008, 06:50:25 PM

also the stupid mirror's edge demo is only gotten from preordering and you can only get the demo on November 6th.

I played the demo at pax bitch

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 16, 2008, 06:50:25 PM

fallout is about experimenting with your stats you cant do that in a demo you'd be some shitty premade guy

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 16, 2008, 04:14:27 PM
cause the Wii has SOOOO many games coming out that are MUST buys right???
lol

Quote from: V on October 16, 2008, 06:04:22 PM
I'm getting Animal Crossing for sure, I want to give Guitar Hero a chance so I might buy it, and I already have Lego Batman.  baddood;
Rock Band is better than Guitar Hero IMO. But that doesn't mean GH4 will be better.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

ok so i bought dead space (it came with a $10 gift card idort)

now i might get money on my birthday enough for one game.

I'm definitely getting Gears of War 2 so I could do some gamebattles with my friend who only likes rainbow six but is willing to play some gears 2.

So that leaves:

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead

what should i get out of the three?  befuddlement

UnagiPower

also what ps3 exclusive games are you ps3 owners getting?

only one i could think of that i'd get is Little Big Planet. (I'm just curious for when I get a PS3 for MGS4/Blu Ray)

Skylark

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 20, 2008, 02:50:27 PM

I'm definitely getting Gears of War 2 so I could do some gamebattles with my friend who only likes rainbow six but is willing to play some gears 2.

So that leaves:

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead

Fallout 3 or Fable 2
the book of right on

strongbad

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 20, 2008, 02:50:27 PM

So that leaves:

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Left 4 Dead

Farcry 3

strongbad

oops lol
I meant farcry 2 but I was reading over fallout 3 and I always mix stuff up when I do that.
Like in Spanish today we were watching a doccumentary about some president's wife or something and we had to take notes, and I was writing down "She spend the majority of her time as first lady helping out the poor", but the TV had moved on and was talking about the military, so I wrote, "She spent the majority of her time helping out the military". I lol'd at myself.

Anyway farcry 2 looks fucking awesome and nothing like the first one, other than the gameplay. The scenario, game engine, all the little gimmicks (fuck yeah burn everything) are going to be awesome.

UnagiPower

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 20, 2008, 06:26:14 PM
oops lol
I meant farcry 2 but I was reading over fallout 3 and I always mix stuff up when I do that.
Like in Spanish today we were watching a doccumentary about some president's wife or something and we had to take notes, and I was writing down "She spend the majority of her time as first lady helping out the poor", but the TV had moved on and was talking about the military, so I wrote, "She spent the majority of her time helping out the military". I lol'd at myself.

Anyway farcry 2 looks fucking awesome and nothing like the first one, other than the gameplay. The scenario, game engine, all the little gimmicks (fuck yeah burn everything) are going to be awesome.

well the gameplay from far cry one was pretty boring to me.

anyways Fable 2 got 8.5/10 from gamespot and 8.8/10 from IGN lol

I'll probably wait for price drop sometime next year

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 21, 2008, 03:12:23 PM
well the gameplay from far cry one was pretty boring to me.

anyways Fable 2 got 8.5/10 from gamespot and 8.8/10 from IGN lol

I'll probably wait for price drop sometime next year

It's full of more unfulfilled promises than the first one.

Go Up