October 06, 2024, 11:22:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what games are you getting this holiday season?

Started by UnagiPower, October 15, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on October 15, 2008, 06:44:39 PM
Maybe LEGO Batman
No
No
No

It was awful. I loved Lego Star wars and Indiana jones but it was just so bad.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 15, 2008, 06:35:03 PM
I'm not buying anything myself, but my christmas list will probably contain:
RB 2
Fallout 3
Farcry 2
Fable 2

Only sequels bitches

No gears of war? wtf
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on October 15, 2008, 07:05:01 PM
No
No
No

It was awful. I loved Lego Star wars and Indiana jones but it was just so bad.

UnagiPower

jeez i just read a preview of a review (lol idk) that described fallout 3 similar to oblivion

i don't really want it now  :(

that leaves

fable 2
dead space
gears 2

and left 4 dead i think i'll get on PC maybe, maybe not

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 15, 2008, 07:09:26 PM
jeez i just read a preview of a review (lol idk) that described fallout 3 similar to oblivion

that leaves

fable 2
dead space
gears 2

You didn't know Fallout was like oblivion. That's why it's so awesome.

C.Mongler

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on October 15, 2008, 07:07:32 PM
No gears of war? wtf

Nope.  I got the first one, and I tried to enjoy it. The campaign was pretty fun, but not worth the price alone, and the online was impossible. I suck way too much at it, and I'm too lazy to get into it. That said, GoW: 2 will be similar.

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 16, 2008, 06:35:41 AM
Nope.  I got the first one, and I tried to enjoy it. The campaign was pretty fun, but not worth the price alone, and the online was impossible. I suck way too much at it, and I'm too lazy to get into it. That said, GoW: 2 will be similar.
Practice then

The only thing you know to know is how to dodge and shoot

KonohaShinobi

Left4Dead is the only game worth buying
Quote from: Geno on October 16, 2008, 07:10:29 AM
Practice then

DUCK SHOOT DUCK SHOOT DUCK SHOOT

Skylark

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 15, 2008, 07:09:26 PM

that leaves

fable 2
dead space
gears 2

I would say that is just more reason to buy it :)
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 16, 2008, 07:12:35 AM
Left4Dead is the only game worth buyingDUCK SHOOT DUCK SHOOT DUCK SHOOT
Nobody gives a shit about your opinions Kono.
You're a fanboy and everyone hates fanboys

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno on October 15, 2008, 07:12:30 PM
You didn't know Fallout was like oblivion. That's why it's so awesome.

lol

i thought fallout would be like bioshock for some reason

never looked too much into it

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 16, 2008, 07:12:35 AM
Left4Dead is the only game worth buyingDUCK SHOOT DUCK SHOOT DUCK SHOOT

cause the Wii has SOOOO many games coming out that are MUST buys right???

UnagiPower

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on October 16, 2008, 07:10:29 AM
Practice then

I have played local multiplayer. It still isn't fun.

C.Mongler

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 16, 2008, 05:22:38 PM
why can't the companies just release demos.  :(

releasing a demo for an rpg is hard and stupid

Go Up