October 01, 2024, 05:24:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dragonball The Movie

Started by Paul, October 03, 2008, 05:28:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Paul

October 03, 2008, 05:28:52 PM Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:05:44 PM by Paul
http://video.rutube.ru/bef6e6ce47487f189b7e159bdb02cde8
official trailer
This movie is going to suck.
Majorly.

Samus Aran

we're sorry, this video is no longer available

Paul

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 03, 2008, 05:34:20 PM
we're sorry, this video is no longer available

lol wtf that was fast

YPrrrr

Dragon Ball... Live action... was there any hope of this being good?

Paul

okay I fixed it trailer works. later

Geno

That looks nothing like Dragon Ball.

And what the fuck Piccolo didn't look like that.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Paul

Geno

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno on October 03, 2008, 06:51:32 PM
And who the hell is Mai

and how can you even have mai without emperor pilaf or shu

Geno

Quote from: ThunderKaz on October 03, 2008, 11:09:29 PM
and how can you even have mai without emperor pilaf or shu
oh god Shu is going to look so retarded if they include him

Paul

Shu wasn't in DragonBall, he was in DragonBall Z.

Geno

Samus Aran

Quote from: Paul on October 04, 2008, 01:48:26 AM
Shu wasn't in DragonBall, he was in DragonBall Z.

Uh, he was one of Pilaf's servants, along with Mai. Of course he was in DB.

Go Up