July 04, 2024, 01:49:28 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Family Guy Season 6

Started by Geno, September 29, 2008, 06:37:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

hey if we shoot seth macfarlane would they stop making new episodes?

Seriously, the show was good for 3 seasons, and about 5 episodes in season 4 were good, now every single episode has not made me laugh once.
While I can still watch reruns on adult swim of the early episodes and laugh my ass off.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

People still watch newer episodes of this show?

Geno

Quote from: Salad on September 29, 2008, 07:45:30 PM
People still watch newer episodes of this show?
Well obviously since the show is still going.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

The Oggmonster

What about that spin-off he is making (not American Dad).
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Geno

Quote from: The Oggmonster on October 02, 2008, 04:40:47 PM
What about that spin-off he is making (not American Dad).
its gonna suck

Lovefoxxx

New episode failed miserably, and for like the first time ever Stewie's condescending sarcasm wasnt funny :/

lfctwentytwo

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on October 04, 2008, 05:05:16 PM
New episode failed miserably, and for like the first time ever Stewie's condescending sarcasm wasnt funny :/

sorry i got distracted by the two asian girls YELLOW FEVER YELLOW FEVER haha

man family guy is the best thing ever invented

Nyerp

Quote from: lfctwentytwo on October 26, 2008, 01:52:39 PM

sorry i got distracted by the two asian girls YELLOW FEVER YELLOW FEVER haha

yeah hi five bro

l a c e y

family guy is the worst show ever made.

strongbad

It's just overkill now. It was funny seasons 1-4, with a few episodes like Blue Harvest and stuff.
Southpark will always have a special place in my heart to feed my hunger for animated humor.

Samus Aran

Quote from: bojangelsrocks on October 27, 2008, 06:56:30 AM
family guy is the worst show ever made.

that's stretching it. i've seen far worse.

Quote from: lfctwentytwo on October 26, 2008, 01:52:39 PM

lmao

Geno

Quote from: the guy with the $5000 suit on October 27, 2008, 09:09:49 PM
It's just overkill now. It was funny seasons 1-4, with a few episodes like Blue Harvest and stuff.
Southpark will always have a special place in my heart to feed my hunger for animated humor.
South Park is still fucking hilarious but the newest episode didn't have me laughing at all.

But the previous episode had me laughing harder then I've laughed in a long time. Just when Cartman pooped on Garrison's desk.

l a c e y

Quote from: Geno on October 27, 2008, 10:26:30 PM
South Park is still fucking hilarious but the newest episode didn't have me laughing at all.

But the previous episode had me laughing harder then I've laughed in a long time. Just when Cartman pooped on Garrison's desk.

yah southpark is definitly where its at.

YPrrrr

Go Up