September 19, 2024, 11:48:08 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

King of the Hill Season 13 Premiere

Started by Andrew1911, September 29, 2008, 12:19:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Staplerlock

Quote from: Nyerp on September 30, 2008, 12:37:10 PM
that's boring

No, its actually increases the appeal of the show to me. Its often surprising that it makes you take it seriously while still having a very light tone. The characters are all very likable, and animation not being cartoony enough pissing you off really makes no sense. Akira is one the best animated films every and doesn't seem very cartoony, and I assume by cartoony you mean very exaggerated character designs. The characters are still very exaggerated, just to a lesser extent with correct proportions to make animation smoother.

Andrew1911

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lovefoxxx on October 04, 2008, 05:09:49 PM
Not cartoony enough?...that's what makes it different to other 'cartoons'. Lawlz is right, KotH is awesome, because it delivers subtle thoughtful humour, and 13 seasons in you would expect to get bored of Bill's social clumsiness and Dale's paranoia, but I dont think there's been one episode where I havent lol'd on multiple occasions. Cant say the same for the simpsons :/

Lawlz hasn't posted on Boyah for like a month. doodthing;

But yes, I agree, King of the Hill is a good show. I don't really watch it very often, but I enjoy it when I do.

don't let's

I used to watch it when I was younger, but I don't really watch it anymore.

strongbad

I can't really relate to the characters, and the writing isn't funny.

Nyerp

Staplerlock

Quote from: Nyerp on October 06, 2008, 07:00:04 PM
this

Its still funny in that it keeps a light and humorous atmosphere throughout the whole show, so its still fun to watch.

Nyerp

i wanted to bump this thread so i could take back all my previous statements because this is like one of my favorite shows now lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on September 09, 2009, 12:44:45 PM
i wanted to bump this thread so i could take back all my previous statements because this is like one of my favorite shows now lol

about time

Go Up