October 01, 2024, 05:29:19 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Simpsons Season 20

Started by Nyerp, September 28, 2008, 07:06:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

It premiered tonight, 9/28.

This weeks episode: "Sex, Lies, and Idiot-Scrapes"

Verdict: It fucking sucked.

Andrew1911

whoa a new simpsons epiisode that sucked

stop the presses

Nyerp

ya

No seriously it pisses me off how people say "HURR WE'RE ENTERING A NEW GOLDEN ERA, THE SHOW'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO"

delusional idiots

LCK

Quote from: Nyerp on September 29, 2008, 04:15:29 AM
ya

No seriously it pisses me off how people say "HURR WE'RE ENTERING A NEW GOLDEN ERA, THE SHOW'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO"

delusional idiots
who says this

Nyerp

Dullahan

Really? I thought this episode was better than almost all of the last season's. And I don't call this era in the series anywhere near "golden."

Nyerp

Quote from: Mallow on September 29, 2008, 01:29:27 PM
Really? I thought this episode was better than almost all of the last season's.

SERIOUSLY, HOW THE FUCK?

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on September 29, 2008, 01:30:47 PM
SERIOUSLY, HOW THE FUCK?
It was actually the best episode in the last couple of seasons.
Doesn't mean it didn't suck shit though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

i thought hulk vs. the thing was funny though

but seriously, the first fucking joke in the episode was downright terrible

The Oggmonster

It was alright but I wish they would stop making more new episodes.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Pyrate

It was okay, but Marge's voice sounds like shit lately, rendering all episodes unwatchable.

Lovefoxxx

The minute or so where Ned chases Homer was fun, however I might as well have been watching the history channel for the other 19 minutes :/

Nyerp

Go Up