Shows you watched when you were a little kid that nobody else seemed to watch

Started by Samus Aran, September 24, 2008, 02:43:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

First off, there's Seabert. This was a show about these kids that find a baby seal and become its friend, helping it to rid Greenland of seal poachers. It's a cartoon from 1985 and was originally a French cartoon, but I had VHS tapes of the English version.

The second one was Noozles. I didn't know it until today, but this was actually an anime, as it was created and originally aired in Japan before coming over to the US on Nickelodeon. It was about some girl and her magical koala friends that had some alternate world called Koalawalla World or something like that.

Next is Eureeka's Castle. I don't remember much about this show except for the dragon and for some reason the title of it. It's a puppet show akin to Sesame Street or something like that.

Next is something really weird. Weinerville. This was another sort of puppet show, but not the same kind of puppet. This was a kind of show where the puppets were all missing a head...which mark Weiner filled in with his own head.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Skylark

I have never even heard of those shows, actually. I wasn't much of a tv thing when I was little though in my house we watched The Dark Crystal and Drop Dead Fred almost every day <3 I loved those movies.

Or Sesame Street.

I didn't watch tv shows like that.
the book of right on

Daddy

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Pyrate

Bumpety Boo

An anime about some kids who find a gay talking car and this weird guy wants to steal it for some reason. Also Bumpety gets an adrenaline rush from smelling flowers. baddood;

YPrrrr

russell

Quote from: Flying Circus on September 24, 2008, 04:42:51 PM
Such a Minnesota TV show

I've never even heard of it

I watched Zoids a lot, it was popular but none of my friends now ever watched it except one.

YPrrrr

Thyme

Quote from: Pyrate on September 24, 2008, 04:35:26 PM
Bumpety Boo

An anime about some kids who find a gay talking car and this weird guy wants to steal it for some reason. Also Bumpety gets an adrenaline rush from smelling flowers. baddood;

FUCK YEAH, BOUMBO baddood;

Well, that's what the French dub is called.

Geno

holy shit Eureeka's castle. I forgot about that.

Oh and Dinosaurs.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up