October 03, 2024, 06:21:33 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

family problems

Started by Wrench, September 23, 2008, 03:25:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Joes Smiling Revenge on September 23, 2008, 03:45:58 PM
My dad is in prison and nobody really knows why
he just wanted to hang out.

Wrench

Quote from: Bassir on September 23, 2008, 03:39:52 PM
She has a serious relationships with boys at such an age. Slut.

lol

Unlike most teens, we remain clean after 8 months. Nothing involving a penis or a vagina.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Joes Smiling Revenge on September 23, 2008, 03:45:58 PM
My dad is in prison and nobody really knows why

hey my dad went to prison too

for smuggling drugs baddood;

but i was really little then

Kalahari Inkantation

Three days. However, that was only because we went on a school trip to Washington DC and a farm upstate. baddood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: TECTRON on September 23, 2008, 03:49:40 PM
went on a school trip to Washington DC and a farm upstate. baddood;

things aren't supposed to come back from the farm upstate.   doodthing;

superclucky

Quote from: TECTRON on September 23, 2008, 03:49:40 PM
Three days. However, that was only because we went on a school trip to Washington DC and a farm upstate. baddood;

Oh in that case I was without contact from my family for a month then. spam;
kewns are smelly

Det in F♯ Major

i went to blfac for twelve days AND IT WAS THE BEST TWELVE DAYS OF MY LIFE
we all cried on final sunday :'(
i was like "I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO MY PARENTS" all day until i saw them and then they told me how much of a waste it was to send me there because my performance sucked  powerofone;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Skylark

I love my family and I don't really like threads like this.

I haven't talked to my mom for months at a time. In fact, we're not talking right now.
When I was little she had a really bad drug problem and got sent away and then stayed away until I was 12
the book of right on

laskfn

i wish my dad would go to prison >.> hes such a baby

sits around and watcheds ellen and oprah and that gay shit all day...and then talks to himself at night...friggin alcy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on September 23, 2008, 05:47:46 PM
i wish my dad would go to prison >.>

but then there would be no meaning to my life because i couldn't piss my pants at the things dennis says  edumacate;
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

laskfn

Quote from: Maggie and the Ferocious Beast on September 23, 2008, 05:49:34 PM
but then there would be no meaning to my life because i couldn't piss my pants at the things dennis says  edumacate;

its okay because it runs in the fam ;]

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: LJTL on September 23, 2008, 05:51:58 PM
its okay because it runs in the fam ;]

all we have to laugh at is ashleigh now  edumacate;

Feynman

Quote from: Wrench on September 23, 2008, 03:46:58 PM
lol

Unlike most teens, we remain clean after 8 months. Nothing involving a penis or a vagina.

Still sexual interaction.

Daddy

bassir shut up and go be lonely elsewhere

Feynman

Quote from: Khadafi on September 23, 2008, 05:54:39 PM
bassir shut up and go be lonely elsewhere

Cancer, but not cancer. Brain, but not brain.

Go Up