October 02, 2024, 09:31:55 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Best Horror Movie

Started by Himu, September 22, 2008, 07:28:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

I've become like a horror movie fanatic and all the new ones are terrible.

Prom Night sucked.  Like totally.

So what do you think is the best horror movie that I probably havent seen.

The artist formally known

The older Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies are great, and the new one (the remake of the first) was only cool because of the scene at the end of Ed Gein.

I love the idea of horror movies but none of them seem to cut it for me, horror movies shouldn't try and be "scary" because when they do it just turns into something like The Strangers, pop out scene after pop out scene.

And every one of them I predicted, oh well. Those movies are never ever good the second time and hardly ever good the first.

lfctwentytwo

slumber party massacre is a awesome horror movie its like got loads of nudity and gore in it its SICK and i forgot the title of this one but it revolves round a guy killing hookers lmfao its gory too if anyone knows the name of it please tell me thanks

X

Samus Aran

I don't really like horror films much. There are some of the "classics" that everyone likes that I can find enjoyable, like The Shining for something...but my liking doesn't progress much farther than that.

russell

Definitely Cemetery Man. It's like horror/comedy and is also wonderfully made.

WORST horror movie goes to Stagefright...

me003

From Dawn Til Dusk            IS SOOO FOOKING AWSUM
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: MethreE on September 23, 2008, 05:53:15 PM
From Dawn Til Dusk            IS SOOO FOOKING AWSUM

I didn't really like it all that much, for some reason.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andrew1911

Suspiria. Best visuals ever.

Selkie

The first Texas Chainsaw Massacre was incredible

Dullahan

Andrew1911

The artist formally known

Quote from: steal on September 23, 2008, 11:51:52 PM
The Shining for sure. so many images from that movie got stuck in my head.
The Shining is so awesome.

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on September 23, 2008, 11:51:52 PM
The Shining for sure. so many images from that movie got stuck in my head.

the best image is the guy in the dog suit

see it's funny because kubrick completely fails to mention why the guy is even in the movie in the first place

Andrew1911

Quote from: Kaz on September 24, 2008, 11:54:29 PM
the best image is the guy in the dog suit

see it's funny because kubrick completely fails to mention why the guy is even in the movie in the first place

Which makes it even better because it works so much better without any explanation whatsoever. I think the movie is a huge improvement over the book.

Go Up