October 06, 2024, 11:28:47 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got Rock Band 2

Started by The artist formally known, September 20, 2008, 12:47:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

It's alright, the only new thing is drum solos. Some awesome songs, like Painkiller.

Geno

Yeah and you never accept my chat invites.

What an asshole

I'll probably rent it. But I only have a guitar.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: steal on September 20, 2008, 04:02:35 PM
i have to sing on painkiller i just have to
About three people were screeching Painkiller on the line for Opeth. baddood;

C.Mongler

Hiro

Quote from: steal on September 20, 2008, 04:02:35 PM
i have to sing on painkiller i just have to
My friend sang it tonight, he's really into metal and was pretty hilarious to watch him sing Painkiller. Drums are extremely hard on it, sadly no double bass pedal so yeah...

Quote from: Geano on September 20, 2008, 03:50:30 PM
Yeah and you never accept my chat invites.

What an asshole

I'll probably rent it. But I only have a guitar.
I have no mic so I couldn't talk to you silly. I was looking for it for about two hours

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Joes Smiling Revenge on September 21, 2008, 11:37:15 AM
is psycho killer fun?
Its a bit simple and repetitive for the instruments, but kinda fun on vocals.

Geno

Just bought it last night and oh god was it difficult to find.

I go into Fred Meyer's. Look around and see no Rock Band 2 at all. So I go up the counter and I'm like "You guys have Rock Band 2?" and the dumb bitch said "I don't think we carry that anymore but we do have Rock Band: Legends of Rock and Rock band: Aerosmith!"
I just decided to leave since she was obviously a dumbass

But I found it at Blockbuster. Last copy too.

I downloaded Metallica track pack and Megadeth peace sells album and I'm loving it.

No drums or mic yet though  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geano on September 21, 2008, 01:24:32 PM
Just bought it last night and oh god was it difficult to find.

I go into Fred Meyer's. Look around and see no Rock Band 2 at all. So I go up the counter and I'm like "You guys have Rock Band 2?" and the dumb bitch said "I don't think we carry that anymore but we do have Rock Band: Legends of Rock and Rock band: Aerosmith!"
I just decided to leave since she was obviously a dumbass

But I found it at Blockbuster. Last copy too.

I downloaded Metallica track pack and Megadeth peace sells album and I'm loving it.

No drums or mic yet though  :(
I've been going into Game Crazy a lot because I'm trying to get a job there. The manager said it was the last copy and said someone else had it reserved but I'm sure he was joking, they like to joke to me when I go there or something, I'm not sure.

Anyways, my bass pedal broke and now I taped it up with cardboard.

I suggest you get the drumset from Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: World Tour, I have the original Rock Band one, it's alright. World Tour has cymbals, so awesome.

Geno

Why do I always end up playing "That's what you get" in mystery setlists. I hate it so damn much.

Also, BYOB, Into the Fire, and One Step closer are my favorite songs on any music game ever

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geano on September 24, 2008, 09:34:16 PM
Why do I always end up playing "That's what you get" in mystery setlists. I hate it so damn much.

Also, BYOB, Into the Fire, and One Step closer are my favorite songs on any music game ever
You're such a fag, Geno. baddood;

Geno

Placebo Headwound

guys why is panic attack on bass so fucking hard

I THOUGHT BASS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GAME'S EASY INSTRUMENT. >.<

Quote from: Thief888 on September 25, 2008, 11:24:10 AM
guys why is panic attack on bass so fucking hard

I THOUGHT BASS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GAME'S EASY INSTRUMENT. >.<
Not always true, but true for most boring radio music.

Go Up